Not new but looking for real support

Options
kelika71
kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
I'm far from new here and I'm looking to add those that won't just sit on my list and collect dust. I'm looking for those that reciprocate the support. I don't care, male or female.

I'm always willing to help when I can. Getting healthy isn't cheap and I've been through Diabetic classes, I'll impart any given knowledge for free. Proof it works: I'm off my Diabetic meds.

Any supporters?? Go ahead and add me. :)

Replies

• Lisseth03
    Lisseth03 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    i am on here everyday, feel free to add :)
  • HappyEight
    HappyEight Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm on here daily as well and would love to help you stay motivated and offer support!
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I am leaning on doing the same. I hate the thought of deleting people - it makes me apprehensive and anxious. I don't wanna think about it. I comment all day and only a handful of people reciprocate. I hear you. :sad:
  • kelika71
    Options
    Thank you! Adding you both. :)
  • kelika71
    Options
    Three! lol
  • Kam2914
    Kam2914 Posts: 11
    Options
    Just started a little over a week ago, and I'm looking for support also...feel free to add me if you would like to....:)
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,006 Member
    Options
    I am on here everyday, it really helps me to stay ontrack. feel free to add me as well . I will help you any way i can
  • determined2lose89
    determined2lose89 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I am very active on my profile. I try to sit down at least once or twice a day and catch up on everyone's successes and accomplishments for the day and cheer them on with support! I log everything and I too am battling with some health issues.

Feel free to add me!
  • stefanieceleste0530
    stefanieceleste0530 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Adding you!! I'm here every day.....timing depends on my work schedule, but I try to be supportive of all of my new "friends" on here because I know it helps me to see the comments people leave for me!!

Good luck to you!!
  • shellsrenee01
    shellsrenee01 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I love support (both giving and receiving) and I log on every day. :flowerforyou:
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Best of luck in reaching your goals. Feel free to add me if you like
  • Boston_Jon
    Boston_Jon Posts: 24
    Options
    Just started back up, and will be on daily!
  • SusanMcAvoy
    SusanMcAvoy Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Please add me too. I need extra support. I comment on everybody but only a handful offer support back. I have been on MFP since Mar 2011. I've seen friends come and go. I've seen them slow way down and stop their progress. At this time I am on the Medifast diet for 1 month to finish up my diet so don't be alarmed when you see my diary. I'm only eating 800 calories for a month. That's why it's called Medi-Fast. It is supported by advertised and supported by MFP. So please feel free to add me if you offer support. I am always on here and it's nice to have my support reciprocated.
  • mama78loosinWeight
    mama78loosinWeight Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am not new to the app, but I am new to the site. I am here everyday, usually a couple of times once for posting and once finishing my journals. I too am looking for support. I just started my weight loss journey. I am -25lbs down but I have a long way to go still. Please add me, I could use diet buddies that are here often and serious about their goals :).
  • pzseeker
    pzseeker Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm here everyday.
  • Firefighterwife
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I love to encourage! :flowerforyou:
  • masot98
    masot98 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    hi! i lost 26 pounds in a little over 2 months.. i posted a blog in the "success story" message board. take a look and add me! :) i'm looking for more supportive people as well!
  • Pegstir58
    Pegstir58 Posts: 4
    Options
    I am here and frustrated, and would appreciate support and can be supportive. I am interested in building a group of contacts
  • sabermax
    sabermax Posts: 69
    Options
    I''ll support you!!! I just got off of 1 of my diabetic meds today!!!! Two more to Go
  • missymuffet459
    Options
    I would love to be your friend! I get nervous because many on here say they will delete you if you are inactive or don't post. I try to comment on most posts but am yet to have many comments on mine. I don't really mind but think that it should go both ways, you know?

Add me if you would like! I am on here everyday. I am 5'4", weighed in at 173.8 today, and have an ultimate goal of 140 (although I am very open to going lower- it just depends on how I feel).