Lindora Clients are you out there?

Options
Hello,
I just started Lindor May 11th. Looking for people who are also on Lindora and using myfitnesspal. I have questions, maybe you have answers. Maybe we can figure it out together? :flowerforyou:

Replies

• myjetta3
    myjetta3 Posts: 12
    Options
    Whats lindora?
  • CyndiMay
    Options
    I can't believe I've never seen your question about Lindora. It is a weight loss program. Sorry, I have gotten back so late.
  • Help_I_Married_A_Chef
    Options
    I have reached my goal weight on Lindora twice in the past and now I am trying to do a modified version on my own. I love Lindora so much, I love that it curbs my cravings and the weight loss is FAST!! The problem is each time that I ended my program, I gained back all the weight I had lost, and then a few pounds more on top of that! I've decided its not realistic for me long time, but I do love the program. I know it pretty well so feel free to post back, also check their FAQ page on www.lindora.com it has quite a bit of info!!
  • lapalma811
    Options
    Hi! I'm doing it right now~
    i actually lost about 15 pounds in Feb, then gained it all back, so I'm starting over.
    My sister lost about 25 pounds and kept it off. She's a stronger person than me. :D

It's not too hard, just expensive. I think the key is to go in regularly even after you are done. Lifetime maintenance and all that jazz.