Options
beyondchowhound
beyondchowhound Posts: 2,102 Member
Can anyone tell me how to put a cartoon of myself as my avatar. I don't have that many pictures of me and I am getting sick of looking at the ones I do. Thanks. Hope it's simple.

Replies

• tubbytabbytales
    Options
    HAHA I totallly thought this was a thread about Avatar: The Last Airbender. I was gonna say "LAAAAAAAME"
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    oh, but in answer to your question: faceinhole.com there's like an option to cartoon yourself or something, then you just upload it as one of your pictures and put it as your default.
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    Hey Avatar the last airbender is not lame, I have 4 kids who :heart: it and it becomes habit forming.:blushing: :laugh:
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    Hey Avatar the last airbender is not lame, I have 4 kids who :heart: it and it becomes habit forming.:blushing: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: cute!
  • beyondchowhound
    Options
    Oh did I use the wrong word? I thought it was avatar but maybe I'm wrong. Will try faceinhole.com thanks.
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    I did mine on befunky.com.
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    Oh did I use the wrong word? I thought it was avatar but maybe I'm wrong. Will try faceinhole.com thanks.
    :laugh: No, it's the right word. My brain just processed something else!
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I did this one on IMVU.....
  • beyondchowhound
    Options
    Look I did it I did it. I'm superwoman!!! It only took me all afternoon! I seem to have lost the top of my head though. Whatever!! Walking away from the computer now. Flying away