Yipee!! Finally!!

Options
I've dropped 18 lbs and 4 dress sizes so far. Last week I went shopping for some new clothes because my other ones are falling off too. So today I walk into work and I get told I look hot!! Thats the first time I've been told I'm hot (other than my fiance) in over a year!!! It feels great to know that other people are noticing my hard work!!

Replies

• proctor0828
    Options
    Great Job!!
  • proctor0828
    Options
    Great Job!!
  • countindowntothin
    countindowntothin Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    WTG great job!!!
  • cnutbrown
    cnutbrown Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! Makes you wanna keep it up, huh??!! :drinker:
  • wayless
    wayless Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you. Keep at it. I too didn't start to get positive comments until 1) I reached 18-20pounds lost and 2) when I bought clothes that fit. It does motivate you to keep at it. One negative I have abt folks at work noticing the weight loss, they become concern if they catch you on a bad day with a donut in your mouth:-)
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Great job keep up the hard work, it is so worth it in the long run I know its hard been there but oh so worth it.

My husband told a mutual friend the other day how much I lost and our friend said you better watch out she gonna find someone else. I laughed
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Yay, good for you!
  • wiufan
    wiufan Posts: 7
    Options
    Great Job!
  • romero2006da
    romero2006da Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Keep it up!!:drinker:
  • shannonreeves11
    Options
    Hi! What have you been doing to lose weight?

Shannon
  • leighoconnell
    Options
    Hi! What have you been doing to lose weight?

Shannon

I actually can't exercise at all because I just had surgery. I cut my calories down to 1220 as MFP said to do. But I watch what I eat very, very closely. The first thing I did was go through my pantry at home and throw away all the packaged and junk food. Then whenever I go shopping I only stay on the outer ailses. I buy fresh fruit and vegetables. Also I cut red meat out of my diet and eat a lot of chicken and fish which never gets old because there are a lot of ways to cook them. I pay attention to the serving sizes on the food to to make sure I am not over eating. Typically I have a bowl of whole grain cereal in the morning, a turkey sandwhich and a cup of apple sauce for lunch, some cheese sticks or fruit for an afternoon snack and then something for dinner. Also I am a huge chocolate lover so I work either a lowfat chocolate brownie or piece of cake into my calories everyday. I cut all soda and coffee out of my diet completely.
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!
  • neeterskeeter
    neeterskeeter Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Great job! I am jealous and have been planning a shopping spree for when I lose another 13 or so pounds but I haven't had the success you have. What have you been doing that has made a difference?

Congrats. :)
  • bettersusan
    bettersusan Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I love it!! :happy:

Susan

254666.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • shannonreeves11
    Options
    That's great! I have cut every drink except for water which I love now! Previous to joining this website, I've already lost 10 pounds but I have many more to go to reach my goal! I think this website is great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!