Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

5 2" people with 44lbs (20kg) to lose?

13»

Replies

• Autumyung
    Autumyung Posts: 1 Member
    5'2.5" and looking to lose about 37 lbs!!!!!!!! 4 lbs down and and 33 more to go!!!
  • Hi all! I am 5'2" on a good hair day and have more than 44lbs to lose please add me :) Have a great day!!!
  • chelledawg14
    chelledawg14 Posts: 509 Member
    I'm 5'1" (and 1/4" that the doctor says to take credit for - lol) with a long-term goal of 46 more to lose. Add me if you like :)
  • Feels great to see so many of you with similar goals as mine.. :)
  • AuburnGirl2001
    AuburnGirl2001 Posts: 36 Member
    You can add me. I'm 5'3" with about 45 more to go.
  • Mauchs
    Mauchs Posts: 12 Member
    I'm 5'3" with 40 pounds to lose, feel free to add me.
  • signerh
    signerh Posts: 61 Member
    I'm 5,8'' and I've got 20 kg to lose :) Feel free to add me, if I'm not to tall ;)
  • jreeves628
    jreeves628 Posts: 123 Member
    I am 5'2.5'' and my goal is 40 lbs.
  • Tashymash
    Tashymash Posts: 41 Member
    Hey :) I'm 5 foot 3 and i started on here with 49 pounds that i want to lose at the moment, i now have 37 :D
  • Fell free to add :D I only need 46 pounds to lose but yeah 5'2" and I want a better body and the confidence..well more confidence :D
  • enewsome2
    enewsome2 Posts: 355 Member
    I'm 5'1", with 41 lbs total to lose. I'm down 13 already. Feel free to add. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!