Lady Question

Options
ivykivy
ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
So I've been bleeding sometimes after a jog. Then it started happening when I power walk sometimes. Has anyone had this happen and how long did it take to stop? If you don't want to post please PM me. I've gone to the Dr already and am awaiting tests. He said I could walk but it's happening when I walk sometimes too. I wondering should I just lay around until my test come back?

Replies

• abatres7
    abatres7 Posts: 146
    Options
    The test will probably check for an infection, but you should still be able to continue exercising.
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    Ivy - if you don't mind me asking your age? As you age your uterine lining thins out and I've heard heavy exercise can cause spotting. This is especially true in women who are perimenopausal, or menopausal.
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    I'm 36 and can't wait for menopause:laugh: Thanks for you replies.:flowerforyou:
    Ivy - if you don't mind me asking your age? As you age your uterine lining thins out and I've heard heavy exercise can cause spotting. This is especially true in women who are perimenopausal, or menopausal.
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I had trouble with this before I got on Metformin and started watching my carbs. I was dx'd pcos- may or may not be related to what you're experiencing.

I would take it a bit easy- but don't quit exercising all together. I hope your tests come back soon because waiting is hell.

:flowerforyou: