When someone else notices...

Options
So I was walking through one of the connecting work areas to my office from outside and one of the guys I see not-so-often stops me and say "looks like you've been losing weight, you're looking good". I'm pretty sure he's not gay so to me that's a big deal. When someone who has no reason to really care makes a comment it MUST mean you're making progress.

Sooo.... YAY ME! :bigsmile:

Replies

• July24Lioness
    July24Lioness Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • abatres7
    abatres7 Posts: 146
    Options
    congrats!!!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    So I was walking through one of the connecting work areas to my office from outside and one of the guys I see not-so-often stops me and say "looks like you've been losing weight, you're looking good". I'm pretty sure he's not gay so to me that's a big deal. When someone who has no reason to really care makes a comment it MUST mean you're making progress.

Sooo.... YAY ME! :bigsmile:

NICE! Congratulations! :smile: There's not much better than hearing someone say "you're looking good"!!! :happy:
  • Nikki143
    Nikki143 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!! It must've felt NICE!!
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    congrats! you know you are a hottie! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    YAY YOU!!! :bigsmile:
  • newDZ
    newDZ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Yes how wonderful. Good for you!!!!

This weekend I hung out with my best guy friend who said to me "Have you lost weight?"

Mind you I have yo-yo dieted around him in the past many many many times. But never once did he say anything. So I was completely floored as we were walking into the movies to hear "Have you lost weight?"

I almost cried.
  • KristyO
    KristyO Posts: 126
    Options
    Yes how wonderful. Good for you!!!!

This weekend I hung out with my best guy friend who said to me "Have you lost weight?"

Mind you I have yo-yo dieted around him in the past many many many times. But never once did he say anything. So I was completely floored as we were walking into the movies to hear "Have you lost weight?"

I almost cried.

He can tell this time is different...you're not going back!
  • joolesh
    joolesh Posts: 26
    Options
    YAY you! What a good day for you. But I have seen your picture....... you know you look good. :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!