Lipo 6 Diet Pills

Options
kgprice11
kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
I took Lipo 6 diet pills just to lose a couple pounds while going to the gym, which I did but it screwed up my appetite and body functions. Yes, It does curve your appetite but for me it upset my stomach a lot. I feel that any unnatural way to lose weight is not good for your body or for your mind. I stopped taking those pills just a month after use and have not touched them since. Instead I have picked up long distance running, biking, lifting, and jogging again and I feel so much better.

Let me here your thoughts

Replies

• ChesKrieg
    ChesKrieg Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    There is no such thing as a miracle pill, notice how all these pills have the small print beneath stating "Use in combination with daily exercise and a healthy diet?"

They make it really easy to jump on board for people looking for that edge, or immediate easy lose, but they never work :(
  • stfuriada
    stfuriada Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Depends on what you're taking them for.

Me? I feel that I need help to curb my appetite. The usual 'drink water' response doesnt work for me because I feel nauseous if I force water down. So I take some pills.

Do I think that this pill will do all the work for me? No. I still lift weights 3-4 times a week and cardio.
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the input. Oh I workout (strength 3 days a week, cardio 4 days a week) therefore I just came to the conclusion that if I eat healthier then I will tone up faster