Getting in Shape for a Vacation

Options
CTK3989
CTK3989 Posts: 109 Member
Hi everyone! My name is Chelci. I'm here so I can learn to eat healthy and tone my body. My DH is a Marine and comes home for R&R in 6 weeks.

I weigh approximately 120lbs and I am 5'2. I go to the doctor tomorrow so I will know exactly how much I weigh and then I will have a goal of how much I want to lose.

I just wanted to introduce myself. :smile:

Replies

• KristyO
    KristyO Posts: 126
    Options
    I can tell from what you wrote you will be successful! Actually when I went to the doctor two weeks ago and got on the scale that's when I decided to get back on track with healthy eating. This site helped me to lose a good amount of weight awhile back so I'm coming back to lose the rest...the site really works, lots of support here and great advice.

Welcome! :happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    :smile: Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is awesome, you will love it here if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I wish that you have great success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • CTK3989
    CTK3989 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much! I think I should have mentioned in the OP that I have had 2 kids. My youngest just turned 12 months.