Biggest binge?

Options
2»

Replies

• genuinelyfrans
    Options
    Once I had just gotten back from the hospital and I had eaten nothing all day so I ate almost an entire Domino's pizza as well as a Wendy's Baconator, large fries, chicken nuggets, and a large soda!
  • jimc2334
    jimc2334 Posts: 15
    Options
    Ben & Jerry's... They act like they're your friend...

LMAO!!! Do you think they are both evil or is one a nice guy and the other makes him evil?? lol
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Probably the one I had this weekend passed. 3 cookies(and we are talking the bakery style chewy ones), 3 granola squares, 4 choc shortbread squares, digestive biscuits...then later that night, 2 pints of Ben And Jerry's, 4 Domino's cookies, about a pound of marshmallow wafer things and about a pound of chocolate eclairs. Weight has only just dropped back down again lol.
  • flightoffancy24
    Options
    I know in the past when I was skinny and not at all worried about my eating because of that, I had some pretty bad binges, but since I've been trying to change my eating habits... probably the worst was making and eating an entire pan of lemon bars... Iuckily that only happened once!
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Nutella and I do not have a good relationship.
  • douglasmobbs
    douglasmobbs Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    When I was at school we went into town and in one afternoon had (the sharing I shared with myself)

sharing starter + 14oz steak at a grill house
    Curry, rice and naan bread
    Burger and chips
    Back to the grill house for a sharing ice cream
    When we got back after town we had a big Chinese.

Surprisingly when I got home for dinner I had to turn it down as I was full