Favorite Board Game of All time?

Options
kgprice11
kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
What is your favorite board game of all time? I remember always playing Chutes and Ladders and loving every second of it!!! :smile: Just a fun question to answer and bring back memories!! :drinker:

Replies

• JenRollog
    JenRollog Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    LIFE or Monopoly, classics for sure!!
  • bikhi
    bikhi Posts: 175
    Options
    trivial pursuit.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    LIFE or Monopoly, classics for sure!!

^ Agreed!
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    I never was much into board games. They "board" me. Like the play on words there? However, if I had to choose one, I'd choose the one I remember playing as a child: CandyLand

I wanted to swim, run or play some kinda of sport rather than sit inside and play a board game. That's just me though.
  • JenRollog
    JenRollog Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My family and I used to have weekly board game nights. It was just a way to keep us all connected, if only for one evening! Monopoly usually wouldn't end until about 3 am though so that tradition quickly became a frustration more than a delight haha.
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I never was much into board games. They "board" me. Like the play on words there? However, if I had to choose one, I'd choose the one I remember playing as a child: CandyLand

I wanted to swim, run or play some kinda of sport rather than sit inside and play a board game. That's just me though.

Hahhaa nice pun use
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Scrabble