Replies

• gaiareeves
    gaiareeves Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Yep, mine is me.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Mine's me...as always! I like people to know who they're talking to :drinker:

Maybe someday, when I'm at goal and stuff, I'll get some awesome hot professional pics done so peeps can be all "Is that really you? Or is that a model?" and I'll be all "Nah, it's me, I'm just hot."
  • monica2434
    monica2434 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Opps.................sorry for duplicate post. I can't delete.............
  • ZombieSlayer
    ZombieSlayer Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Only user pics I've used that were people and not me... my daughter and a family shot.

edit - Oh... and the Zombie Killer movie poster (was inspiration for photo shoot).
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    No...I'm not a house with graffiti on it.

I do, however, have a pic of me in my profile for my friends.
  • Auspiciousgirl
    Options
    I just :heart: wine.
  • 12strikes
    12strikes Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    All me... or What's left of me. LOL. So, what you are saying is, if I changed my profile picture to that of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, I would get more friend requests. *Searching Google Now!*
  • allisond8
    allisond8 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Yup..it's me. I didn't really put much thought into it. I just put up a picture, because I was sick of looking at the little person with no face it shows when you don't have a picture.
  • Mctree20
    Mctree20 Posts: 137
    Options
    All me.
  • Titanuim
    Titanuim Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    My profile picture really is my desk at work.
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    definitely me. i've never used a picture of someone else. i have some other pictures on here like quotes or a pinup standing on a scale, but its pretty obvious those aren't me. the pictures of actual people are ME! :-D
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Yes, mine is real and it's SPECTACULAR

I agree!
  • greasygriddle_wechnage
    greasygriddle_wechnage Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    YEP! :smokin: :glasses: :smokin:
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    This is me but I've been told all Black Men look alike!! LOL!!!
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    <<<<<< Not me.

I found a random 5'10" woman in a dumpster behind the condemned building that used to be a Marie Calendar's, knocked her out with a frying pan, dragged her home, stripped her naked, put my bra and panties on her, and made her pose in front of my vanity mirror.

Hahahaha I think I peed my pants at work......whoops :ohwell:
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I get asked this question all the time.
    This one is really me.
  • Puggy33
    Puggy33 Posts: 300
    Options
    Yes my profile picture is really me...:glasses:

I understand why people wouldn't think so, it's not often a coffee cup shaped piece of tiramisu joins a fitness website.

P.S. I managed to escape the clutches of the man tryng to eat me in the picture. He was a tough one, but in the end I escaped!!!

I use it as my profile picture to show myself that even in what seems to be the darkest times during my transformation from being Whole Milk to Skim, I can push through it and survive.

:drinker:
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    fishcompliments1.jpg

Yep, this is me. It represents the way I feel most of the time anyway.:laugh:

Pic describes 99% of all threads here.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    Yes my profile picture is really me...:glasses:

I understand why people wouldn't think so, it's not often a coffee cup shaped piece of tiramisu joins a fitness website.

P.S. I managed to escape the clutches of the man tryng to eat me in the picture. He was a tough one, but in the end I escaped!!!

I use it as my profile picture to show myself that even in what seems to be the darkest times during my transformation from being Whole Milk to Skim, I can push through it and survive.

:drinker:

:heart: this!

P.S. I'm not here to judge others, just ask the reason behind pictures that aren't them. I'm morbidly curious is all. I like the reasons behind the pictures. They've all been pretty cool so far.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    <<<<<< Not me.

I found a random 5'10" woman in a dumpster behind the condemned building that used to be a Marie Calendar's, knocked her out with a frying pan, dragged her home, stripped her naked, put my bra and panties on her, and made her pose in front of my vanity mirror.

You gotta be honest, she cleaned up pretty good!