• KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    <
    100% bona fide me
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Mine is totally real. And that's really my CJ ball too.
  • adet983
    adet983 Posts: 138
    Options
    all nat-ur-al here
  • MrNoisy
    MrNoisy Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Yep it's me. I also have no torso after a freak accident at Mr. Angry's house....

(other pics in profile)
  • kenyajae
    kenyajae Posts: 48
    Options
    Not me :) But rather the logo of the next race I want to run.
  • RunnerBlonde808
    RunnerBlonde808 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    All me, all natural. lol
  • Crystler
    Crystler Posts: 67
    Options
    Yes this is all me. :D
  • everytree
    everytree Posts: 127
    Options
    Yep, that's me. *smile*
  • FTClown
    FTClown Posts: 181
    Options
    I switch between myself and my motivation which is Jason Statham
  • kelif5959
    kelif5959 Posts: 202
    Options
    <
    This one is NOT me! Pppffft.......I wouldn't be caught with a piece of cake in my hand........gawwwww! :laugh:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    <
    This one is NOT me! Pppffft.......I wouldn't be caught with a piece of cake in my hand........gawwwww! :laugh:

I had a piece of cake the other day. It was nice.
  • jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Definitely me
  • kelif5959
    kelif5959 Posts: 202
    Options
    <

Yeah.......totally kidding! :) I don't deny myself ANYTHING.........Like you've said "it's moderation". When I deny it - I'll binge it at some weak point later!
    Options
    <

Yeah.......totally kidding! :) I don't deny myself ANYTHING.........Like you've said "it's moderation". When I deny it - I'll binge it at some weak point later!

oh thank goodness! I was like, I was pretty sure she believed in moderation, too... you got me good. :laugh:
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    All are me except the one of Storm from the X-Men.
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Also, I don't know about anybody else but I think my age has something to do with not posting pics of myself at first. I'm slightly older than some of the other women on MFP and I felt kind of pressured to get to a certain weight and whatnot before I uploaded fitness pics of myself. I *know* I'm not supposed to compete with anyone but me yet it's hard sometimes. And most of the time, I am pretty secure in who I am but the older I get, it's just...tough. That's all.

<
    Yes, that's me. :P

@ipuffyheartcompeting: If I looked like you, I'd display my photos all over town! :smile:
  • Boomer1946
    Boomer1946 Posts: 124
    Options
    << ALL ME
    & I just have 1 other pic of my dog. BUT I don't feel people need to have pics of themselves if they don't want to. I think pretending to be someone else is a bit creepy & pointless.
    I plan to upload more pics but I won't show my face in them. Not that I don't love my face but I feel this site is more about my BODY & I don't need any stalkers, you know?!! (I had my share of weirdos on a few sites.... & this isn't FACEBOOK so I don't need to show my face lol)

it was a harmless question out of curiousity, nothing more....

Someone please explain to me why you would be stalked on this forum if you posted a picture of your face but not if you post T & A or legs. Perhaps someone doesn't understand how the stalking thing works. Just saying . . .

Tom

:smile:
  • Sister_Someone
    Sister_Someone Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I have three of me and one of my little hamster. :)
    Options
    Also, I don't know about anybody else but I think my age has something to do with not posting pics of myself at first. I'm slightly older than some of the other women on MFP and I felt kind of pressured to get to a certain weight and whatnot before I uploaded fitness pics of myself. I *know* I'm not supposed to compete with anyone but me yet it's hard sometimes. And most of the time, I am pretty secure in who I am but the older I get, it's just...tough. That's all.

<
    Yes, that's me. :P

@ipuffyheartcompeting: If I looked like you, I'd display my photos all over town! :smile:

aw, thank you! Maybe one day in fitness magazines....