ashreynolds09 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    yup, its me!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    yup its me (how I wish its not me)

why? You are very pretty

Thanks :) I just don't like how I look in pictures. I actually look better in mirror than in pics. But nevertheless all my pics here are mine although 2 of them doesn't seem like me but those really are mine. Funny thing is in pics I have variety of looks, some of them I look pale white with light brown hair while others I look really dark with black hair, haha.
  • carld256
    carld256 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Bah, was trying to post a pic, couldn't get it to work.

Anyway, I might eventually post a pic of myself, but probably not.
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    It's me

DOH!!!

And yes my profile picture is me Why put up a different picture unless it is a motivation picture.
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    How odd.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    All me with the exception of a couple funny animal pictures. I think it is pretty easy to tell when it isn't the real person especially if they have more than 1 picture uploaded.

I would have thought so, too, but I don't look at others profiles too often and if its a real person, other than a celebrity, why would I think otherwise? I assume people use them for motivation and maybe even anonomity. Dunno, that's why I was asking.
  • nicholettebell
    Options
    All my pictures are me. My profile picture is really of my former and current pants.
  • SilkyHotspur
    SilkyHotspur Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    yep...this is me. And might I add that "ipuffy"....you look great, fit, toned and strong, very feminine...keep up the hard work!
  • laurenmdaley
    laurenmdaley Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Yes that's me...will be hopefully posting some smaller versions of me soon! :tongue:
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Yup. Its me. I really am Richard, the undead warlock!
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Me!
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    if my profile picture has a person in it...it's me. obviously right now, mine is cake, but it was still taken by me.
  • jcm529
    jcm529 Posts: 36
    Options
    Sadly I have to admit that my profile picture is actually me. Sigh...
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I do have photos of me on my profile. I think it's pretty obvious my profile photo isn't me unless I'm immortal. :-)
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I have to say that when I was heavier, I used a celebrity photo for inspiration - not to deceive anyone, mind you. As I've gotten into better shape, I feel more comfortable using my own photo. And I'm proud of my progress and this is a health/fitness board so, why not?
  • KimertRuns13_1
    Options
    It's me!
  • mommamills
    mommamills Posts: 437
    Options
    well....no. mine is my son...one of my reasons that I wanted to restart a healthier life style and get the "old me" back. I normally use pics of myself or my family but I can see where someone my use a pic of a "role model" or a body type that they are working towards as inspiration. Afterall, you log in every day and see this photo every day....maybe helps you push a lil harder for what you really want....
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    Yep....all me
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    <-- I definately own this eye.
  • mamnboston
    mamnboston Posts: 81
    Options
    All my pics are me too and my son