New here

teeneu
teeneu Posts: 21 Member
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hi all, I am new to MFP, but not new to weight loss. I've lost almost 30 pounds this last year, but I've been stalled for the last 3 months. I lost it through exercise, but now I"m ready to work on my eating as well. I'm so glad I found this site!

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    :smile: Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is awesome, you will love it here if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I wish that you have great success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • nobleps
    nobleps Posts: 95
    Welcome to MFP! I :heart: MFP too! Special tools and friends to help. You can do it! :flowerforyou:
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    First of all, WELCOME!!! :flowerforyou: This is a great site. My best advice is to plan and log your food for the day ahread of time. I usually do it the night before. While I know that may not work for everyone, it works great for me. If I plan for all of my food and workouts, I'm more likely to stick to it. It just becomes part of my schedule. I also lost weight before joining, through exercise, (same as you, around 30 lbs) but stalled for over a year. I just didn't try that hard. Since joining, I've really learned how to eat better and make healthier choices and dropped 12 lbs!!! :bigsmile: You'll love it here!! Good Luck!!!
    :drinker: :happy: :drinker:
This discussion has been closed.