Started the Beachbody Ultimate Reset

Options
I started the Beachbody Ultimate Reset yesterday after I saw a friend do it. She got great results. Anyone else out there doing it? I'm tracking my calories on MyFitnessPal so that I can make sure I am getting enough, although yesterday I didn't go over 1200 so I think I need to eat a bit more today. I'm not exercising during the 21 days other than yoga to help eliminate the toxins. Never done a cleanse before, but I run a health challenge (www.sanityhealthchallenge.com) and I want to try it to see if I would recommend it to anyone else. Have any of you done a cleanse before?

Replies

• cheesy_blasters
    cheesy_blasters Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Why do they recommend not exercising? I'm not familiar with this program what so ever.
  • hrtotten
    hrtotten Posts: 26
    Options
    Well, it's a detox program (it just came out a couple of months ago) and you really aren't eating enough calories to exercise. You take different supplements. It's hard to call it a cleanse because you are still eating real food. It really does "reset" your system. Since it is Beachbody they are obviously all about working out, but only yoga or walking on this program.

Heidi
    www.sanityhealthchallenge.com