Kicked unfaithful husband out, eating like crazy

Options
2»

Replies

• ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    What helped me with my emotional eating was when everything in my life was crazy and out-of-control, the one thing that I could control was what I ate. I hope this helps. Also, your baby needs a strong healthy momma. Take Care!
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    You can get through this. You can do it for yourself, and you can do it for your little one. Instead of stress-eating, try stress-walking.... put your little one in the stroller, and walk til you're not so upset/angry/hurt/betrayed/fill-in-the-blank.... your little one will enjoy the stroller time and the views, and you'll be doing something productive.

Start planning on your walks - you have the whole world open to you, with the exception of any options you don't want to take.... decide whether you want to move "home", move in with a friend, get a job, who can help with your little one, decide one thing at a time, and you will get through this.

The above is fantastic advice. I can't do any better.

The only thing I can say is that I'm a single Mom. Have been since my daughter was 18 months old. I was a mess - but we made it. And she's a wonder - now 13.

One day at a time. And dare to believe in yourself.

My best wishes and prayers are with you.