Just joined

Options
Hi everyone,
I am 5'3 197lbs... I'm looking for friends to keep me motivated! This is my time to shine! Trying to get back down to my b4 baby weight....

Replies

• KimBerLaE
    KimBerLaE Posts: 17
    Options
    Hello. I am new here too. I would be happy to support you and need the same :flowerforyou:
  • WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Yay! It is your time! Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • csandra1219
    Options
    me too :) im adding you all haha!
  • Janet21178
    Options
    Hello, I am new here too. I am also looking for motivation and support! Here is to a new begining:flowerforyou:
  • Randyamc
    Randyamc Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also! Just starting myself.
  • voginma
    voginma Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    It's great you're taking the first step. Good luck. Please add me as a friend if you want !:smile:
  • thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! You can do this! Tell yourself this everyday.
  • jennifermartinez1112
    Options
    welcome!!!! feel free to add me im very motivated and im in for supporting each other in weight lose
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I just restarted and am looking for support and am more than happy to give it as well! Feel free to add me!
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Hi! Just joined yesterday. I am anxious to track how well I'm doing with fitness and nutrition. I've tried to keep track myself but this program seems so user friendly. Good luck to you!
  • ramgi
    ramgi Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    It is your time to shine:-) Take it one day at a time and you'll reach your goal. :smile:
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. Make sure to not hesitate about asking questions and sharing any incite you have to help others.