Why are you trying to sell m supplements?

Options
Why is it that half the people I friend are trying to push shakeokogy or advocare cleanse on me? Why do so many people feel the need for this to be their Place to pimp their new products?

Seriously I can make a natrual protein shake for cheap!
I don't need to cleanse my butt with anything but broccoli!

Thank you!

If your in need of a friend hit me up, but only if you don't want to pyramid sale me anything!

Replies

• Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Ha! Amen.
  • mSquared77
    mSquared77 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Love this!
  • xxcarleighxx
    Options
    Agree!!!:laugh:
  • kikiboniki
    kikiboniki Posts: 398 Member
    Options

This made me giggle. haha
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    Agreed. I talk about supplements I take, but don't feel the need to push them on others... I delete those people, personally.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    You're friending the wrong people. 113 on my FL and not one has ever done this.
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Agreed!!! And why the hell do they think I would listen? I dvr through all commericials, you think I'm going to sit here and watch you advertise your beach body bologna on my newsfeed? No thanks, I prefer real people and real support!
  • melitsace
    melitsace Posts: 42 Member
    Options

That seriously cracked me up!! It's so true. I get tired of people trying to sell me stuff on here!!
  • gchutson
    gchutson Posts: 657
    Options
    Why is it that half the people I friend are trying to push shakeokogy or advocare cleanse on me? Why do so many people feel the need for this to be their Place to pimp their new products?

Thank you!

If your in need of a friend hit me up, but only if you don't want to pyramid sale me anything!

You cleanse your butt with broccoli? Interesting alternative to toilet paper. To each their own.
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    You're friending the wrong people. 113 on my FL and not one has ever done this.

Agreed. I have 70-75 and not once has this happened to me in almost 1 year!
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    That's no good :(

I've actually never had anyone on my FL try to push supplements. I'm actually a bit surprised.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    I don't like the mental picture I have of someone cleaning their butt with broccoli. I prefer toilet paper thank you! I don't like having anyone peddle their products to me. If you want to recommend something, fine, but don't follow up by saying, oh by the way, I sell it too!
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    because they wanna make money off you selling you crappy products!
    don't buy it! and unfriend these people :) get some real, supportive friends, not salespeople! i am sure you have lots of supportive friends - dont take the wrong way :)!
    i hate these SCAMS!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options

Thank you!

Love of money is the root of all evil.

I'd find new friends. You can also report them. Most likely the reason they are on this site is to promote their wellness business. I am thankful that NONE of my friends are like that. I know at least one or two are affiliated with one program or another but none of these people have pushed their product on me. Yay!
  • kuregisto
    kuregisto Posts: 124 Member
    Options

This made me giggle. haha
    Likewise. And then it kinda grossed me out when my mind went from the digestive method to the manual method. :indifferent:
  • xtravisfx
    xtravisfx Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Yes, but can you make a Broccoli Protein Powder that cleanses your butt?

Taking orders now :P
  • cazkath96
    cazkath96 Posts: 60 Member
    Options

love it lol :laugh:
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    I have found this too....Esp with those particular ones. ...
  • melissachipman123
    Options
    Hahaha!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,114 Member
    Options
    I've been here five years and none of my friends has ever messaged me to buy supplements....at least not that I remember.