Replies

• dalexander82
    dalexander82 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Orlando is in the house!!! :smile:
  • WILSONBA
    WILSONBA Posts: 197
    Options
    As you can see in my profile picture, I'm from Florida and I'm a Gator fan!

GO GATORS!
  • WILSONBA
    WILSONBA Posts: 197
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the posts, if you'd like to be friends add me!!!
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Miami :-)
  • JenivaDoll
    JenivaDoll Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    *waves*
  • rainunrefined
    rainunrefined Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    holler if you are from Florida!

They are in Oklahoma City getting stomped by the Thunder.... :)
  • dsak
    dsak Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Originally from the Chicago area, but have been in NE Florida for over 6 years now!!!! Damn... it's hot and humid here!!! Hahaha!!!
  • mudpuddlegirl
    Options
    Naples is the place I wear my flip flops!
  • shrednyc85
    shrednyc85 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Went to college in Tampa - miss the hell out of it! LOVE FLORIDA
  • jerbear67
    jerbear67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'll be a resident there soon, hopefully this fall! Will be staying at my parents on Singer Island until I can figure out where I want to be! I hear Fort Lauderdale and Miami are great places to live. Open to suggestions from current residents! :-)

I haven't been there in several years, but Singer Island used to have a great beach.

Ft Lauderdale > Miami, IMO. But, I'm not a big fan of living anywhere south of the Palm Beach County line. lol I moved out of there 6 1/2 years ago and haven't missed it one bit. I'm a slower pace kinda girl, though I do miss having more things to do that living in a big city offers.

Thanks! I do like big cities, fast paced living and all of the things big cities have to offer. Don't know much about Florida except for south Florida. My parents and grandparents have been wintering down there for more years than I have been alive. Yes Singer Island has a great beach! Fort Lauderdale and Miami thus far fit the majority of my requirements for living.
  • jerbear67
    jerbear67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'll be a resident there soon, hopefully this fall! Will be staying at my parents on Singer Island until I can figure out where I want to be! I hear Fort Lauderdale and Miami are great places to live. Open to suggestions from current residents! :-)

i personally would love to move to st. augustine if i had to live by a beach. but i currently live in gainesville, gator country!

Thanks! I will have to check out St. Augustine when I'm visiting friends in Jacksonville! I don't think I could do a city like Gainesville, too far inland for me. I love being near the beaches and water. Having grown up around water it would be hard for me not to be near it.
  • 152dbs
    152dbs Posts: 116 Member
    Options

I see you're from the best place in FL. Go Gators! :drinker:

cant be too good...shes waiting to leave for navy.

me im NoFla in panhandle Tallahassee

GO NOLES
  • va_va_voom
    va_va_voom Posts: 467 Member
    Options

I see you're from the best place in FL. Go Gators! :drinker:

cant be too good...shes waiting to leave for navy.

me im NoFla in panhandle Tallahassee

GO NOLES

Apparently FSU doesn't teach capitalization and punctuation or proper sentence structure. *snicker*
  • golferd
    golferd Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Clermont
  • RunningDirty
    RunningDirty Posts: 293
    Options
    Miami girl. GO CANES! At least we can win in a street fight. We'll be back...sigh...:sad:
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    I'm one of the 14 "Gringos" in Miami
  • travisseger
    travisseger Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    <<<< Jacksonville.