HELP!!

Options
Well, the wedding was great motivation for me to lose weight to get down 4 dress sizes. But now almost a month into wedded bliss and not only did I gained some weight back but I've been having a hard time getting back on the right track. I haven't been back to the gym since the day before the wedding (May 19th) and haven't gotten back to tracking every single day. I did go to the store today and stock up on fresh fruit and veggies. So now its just getting back to making fresh meals and logging with exercise. Looking for some friends to support and motivate and maybe a competition to get into to give me that extra umph!

Replies

• laceylou0702
    laceylou0702 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    You can do this because you are worth it!!! The wedding was just one day in your life, now you have to think about the rest of your days, make them count!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    You looked great in your wedding dress!

It is hard to stay motivated once that event has past, but try to imagine what you will look like at your goal weight. Maybe that will give you some inspiration.

Last night, we went to see John Carter at the dollar theater. The princess (whoever that chick was), her body is what I imagine for myself. Maybe finding someone who resembles what you want for yourself as a baseline to go by.

In the end, though, there is nothing to it, but to do it!!
  • SarahBrown1979
    SarahBrown1979 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Its been hard getting back on track, just gotta do it and need some support :flowerforyou: