chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    Did you know we have a machine here at work that we call the stripper? It attaches a strip to the bottom of a check, so we can reroute it to another bank. We were all working overtime one night and the cleaning crew was in vacuuming around us. We had a ton of checks to strip yet, so I stood up and either said “I’ll be the stripper” or “I’ll do the stripping”. The entire office got quiet, may face turned beat red and all my coworkers and cleaning crew just busted out laughing. Do you think I will watch what I say from now on?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Wow! Do you know how much I love it when you guys make me laugh?

is laughter better than warm apple pie?

OMG!! Do you know you just reminded me of the scene from the American Pie movie?
  • garnetsms
    Did you know we have a machine here at work that we call the stripper? It attaches a strip to the bottom of a check, so we can reroute it to another bank. We were all working overtime one night and the cleaning crew was in vacuuming around us. We had a ton of checks to strip yet, so I stood up and either said “I’ll be the stripper” or “I’ll do the stripping”. The entire office got quiet, may face turned beat red and all my coworkers and cleaning crew just busted out laughing. Do you think I will watch what I say from now on?

That is too funny. Do you know I believe you are more careful with your wording?

We have one manager here that is as prissy as they come, yet she is loud and doesn't think about what she is saying (most of the time). I hadn't been here very long when one day I heard her voice in the front of our department saying " I will give it to Lisa, she is the D.I.C.K.s expert" I lost it. It took me a minute or so to realize she was talking about D.I.C.K.s Sporting Goods, Lisa works in the Spalding division.
  • dinovino_59
    dinovino_59 Posts: 1,700

where can I get one of these....stripper machines??
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member

have you ever heard of the Bada Bing?...Prob won't be as good looking or as sweet as DVS though
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257

since it is a bank, did everyone grab the dollar bills?
  • MikeyD1280

OMG!! Do you know you just reminded me of the scene from the American Pie movie?

Sweet! didn't you know that that was my intention?
  • dinovino_59

have you ever heard of the Bada Bing?...Prob won't be as good looking or as sweet as DVS though

do you know that I live in NJ and have been to the Bada Bing?
  • MikeyD1280

do you know that I live in NJ and have been to the Bada Bing?

isnt it called the satin dolls?

did you know my friend works at teater borough airport dean? you didnt? now you do!
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Dean - did you know that is why I chose that one?
  • garnetsms

Sweet! didn't you know that that was my intention?

did you know that would be more effective with the guys? I will take laughter over warm apple pie!
  • dinovino_59
    you know that you are right? Satin Dolls it is...want to go?
  • MikeyD1280
    wouldnt it be easiest for us two to meet up and grab a couple of cold ones? ever heard of the grasshopper? a bar around 17?
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,796 Member
    Do you know that reading all that made me giggle? Do you know I probably wont be on much today or tomorrow? ( I will try to some today...lol)
  • dinovino_59
    Dean - did you know that is why I chose that one?

did I ever mention that you are a very wise and noble Pirate?
  • dinovino_59
    wouldnt it be easiest for us two to meet up and grab a couple of cold ones? ever heard of the grasshopper? a bar around 17?

Yep....you work close to there?
  • dinovino_59
    Do you know that reading all that made me giggle? Do you know I probably wont be on much today or tomorrow? ( I will try to some today...lol)

do you know that we will miss you and will be hoping that you feel better for your Holiday?
  • MikeyD1280

Yep....you work close to there?

did you know I work in clinton NJ.? closer to phillipsburg? Maybe one day when I meet my friend down there we can grab a drink and show the MFP friends a pic of it, how does that sound?
  • garnetsms
    Mikey, do you know that would be way too cool and we would love to see pics?
  • garnetsms
    Where is Whiskey this morning??