chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Options

Replies

• garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    How many calories will you two burn?
  • chosengiver
    chosengiver Posts: 1,493
    Options
    Where did everyone go?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Hey girl, how are ya?
  • chosengiver
    Options
    Hey girl, how are ya?

Very well today, thx for asking. How are you?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Would you believe I've been up for almost 5 hrs now? I am so surprised at how good I feel. I'm working on changing some habits, today was a great start...
  • chosengiver
    Options
    Would you believe I was up at 1 am, went back to sleep at 6am, back up at 8am & am about to drop but can't, b/c I am keeping my 7yr old nephew?
  • chosengiver
    Options
    What should I do to entertain a 7 yr old who loves the outdoors, but the weather isn't cooperating so we have to stay indoors?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Do you know I have a 6 yr old so I can answer that?

Mine like to play video games but sometimes I make him turn it off and play board games, draw/color, play hide and seek in the house, watch Disney movies, OR just ask him what he wants to do...

I don't think I'm the only one with little boys though, right?
  • chosengiver
    Options
    Can you believe I think it is a sheer waste of time allowing children to play so many vid games and watching so much tv?
    Can you believe I am the only one I know that HATES tv?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Did I mention that I don't watch as much TV as I used to myself? My mother HATES TV! Of course, she doesn't understand the concept of allowing your body time to rest either. ARRGGHH!!!

The arguement for allowing the video games is hand/eye coordination. Which can be good in small doses. Its when it becomes all they think about that its a problem. My 14 yr old is a football player, so I don't mind his video game play because I know he isn't idol very long.
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Did you know my almost 6 year old, loves to draw and if you give him scissors and glue he is in heaven?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    Dawn??? how are you enjoying vaca?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Did you know my husband went back to work today for the first time since January? As much as I am happy, would you believe I wish he could have waited 4 more days so I could enjoy my time off with him?
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    :smile: >>>>>>>:happy: >>>>>>:devil: >>>>>:bigsmile: :drinker: :frown: <<<<:grumble: <<<<<<:sad: <<<<<<<<:brokenheart:
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Can I agree Mikey?
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    :smile: >>>>>>>:happy: >>>>>>:devil: >>>>>:bigsmile: :drinker: :frown: <<<<:grumble: <<<<<<:sad: <<<<<<<<:brokenheart:

Is this a synopsis of your day?
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    :devil: walks up to a:glasses: who is :drinker: because he fell in :heart: with a potential motorboat:love:
    she accepted his:flowerforyou: then :brokenheart: his :heart: he then :sad:
    she saw him :sad: and began to :laugh: he freaked out:noway: then :cry: , grabbed another :drinker: went up to:tongue: her, she :ohwell: then they got :bigsmile:

this makes no sense.. just like many relationships.. you think?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Do you know it makes complete sense?

But isn't it usually the girl :sad: and the guy is :laugh: while he has a :drinker: and a :smokin: with his buddies. :noway:
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    can you tell that I don't do the drama part of relationships?
  • dinovino_59
    dinovino_59 Posts: 1,700
    Options
    hey little girl, ain't no joke...you got a cigarrette, gimme a smoke?