chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Options

Replies

• garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Pirate, I don't think there is any C12H22O11 in my coffee as I used Stevia this morning. Is that correct?
    And you're welcome. My 37 yrs has taught me not to blurt out such things unless my intention was to make a guy cringe : p

Krystal, I wish it was an aftermath. I get these the first two days. There is not much of anything that relieves it either. At one time, I wondered if it was the release of too much estrogen. That's when the doc put me on Mirena and took me off the BC pills. On one hand, I love it, on the other...I guess its a small prize to pay considering the alternative.
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    How do you like the Stevia in your coffee?...I have been wheening myself off of the sugar, but dont like any of the other artificial sweeteners
  • chosengiver
    chosengiver Posts: 1,493
    Options
    Can you relate to putting honey in your coffee? :sick:
    My sister does this--uhm yuck!
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Can I admit I like both Stevia or Splenda in my coffee?...no more sugar or aspartame.

I can not imagine honey in coffee...to each his own! :sick:
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Did you know I am so glad I only work 3 days this week?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Would that mean that Tuesday will be my official hump day?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    got any plans for your long weekend?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Can you believe that my son turns 6 on Friday? and will you root for me while I am running the Warrior Dash on Saturday?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Of course I will be rooting for you...don't you know I'm always in your corner?

Six....wil this be a big party with all his friends invited?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    There is actually a family reunion/camping weekend that my husband is bringing the kids too. Did you know that I am bummed that I will miss it because of the race? But don't you think Parker will get lots of birthday attention there?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    I am sure he will. Does that mean your free? What ever will you do with yourself?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Did you know my baby boy will be 7 in Oct? I will be rooting for you too Dawn!
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Did you know my baby boy will be 7 in Oct? I will be rooting for you too Dawn!

October what date? My family has a lot of bdays in Oct
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Oct 24! Have I mentioned he was due on Halloween and I was like OH hell NO! I am not going to the hospital on Halloween.

My baby brother's b-day is Oct 6, which he shares with his stepdaughter. How sweet is that?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Did anybody know that today is International Left Handers Day? How many left handers do we have?

Yes, I am left handed!!
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Can I tell you that I'm glad I'm not? It's a right handed world
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

Did you know I'm left handed? My youngest daughter was born the day before Holloween. I did everything I could to get my labor started before then. lol
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    U know I am ambidextrous?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    But did you know that left handed people are in their right mind...literally?

Hey Mandi! Its good to know I was not the only person freaked out about being in the hospital on Halloween.

Mikey, why does that not suprise me?
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    n I say I'm pretty talented?