chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Options

Replies

• MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    anyone ever see the teenager posts?

they are pretty funny
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    What do you think? :wink:

Do you really want to know?:devil:

Do you think I wouldn't have ask if I didn't want to know? :bigsmile:
  • garnetsms
    Options
    anyone ever see the teenager posts?

they are pretty funny

OMG!! Ain't that the truth?

I read a thread one day where a girl was talking about peeing after "doing the deed" would prevent pregnancy and STD's. Needless to say, I knew before looking this girl had to be a kid...sure enough, 18. It made me laugh, then I thought, this is just sad. So I kindly corrected her, along with a few others. She was informed that peeing after "the deed" only prevents UTI's which is NOT an STD.
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    Mikey can I say that is what happened last time?...As a person who is more than let's say 50 pounds over weight loses weight. Losing muscle mass is unavoidable unless you keep up with the strength training as well. As I got thinner I got weaker beause I was riding a bike for an hour a day and eating a calorie deficit. Before I started lifting again I read about my body type chapter and verse on different websites...All of them seeamed to say that the best method was to do some straight cardio as well as "super sets" of strength training. Becuase you are doing super sets it is actually a cardio exercise becuase you are doing 150-200 reps in three sets instead of heavy lifting which would be more like 24-40 reps in three sets. This is what I am trying because I didn't like the outcome last time. would you agree?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Wouldn't you say experiance is an awesome teacher?
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    will those facts keep you from your goal? or will you be a trend setteR?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Wouldn't you say experiance is an awesome teacher?

Can I say it's like that hot looking teacher?
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    Options
    Speaking of looking good and compliments and lifting, would you like to hear my sad story about a douche at the gym?

I was told that I had had nice form and lifted a fair amount of weight and etc, etc, but then the dumb***, mother%”r, a$$hat ended it with "for a bigger girl"....and I must have had a look on my face that would kill, because his buddy looked at him and said "dude?" ..... But then he said it again--- "for a bigger girl"----after the second time, I felt the tears. Thank God football has started and there were many HS FB players in there, (I was the only female there with about 30 or more men/boys)....from my left I hear this "PUNCH HIM IN THE THROAT HANSEN'S MOM!!" If it had not been for that kid, I would have cried right there on the spot. Would you believe that I can’t remember what he looked like but I am too self conscious to go back in the man cave since?
    I wonder if the 37 lbs I lost over two years ago wasn't a enough???
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    Speaking of looking good and compliments and lifting, would you like to hear my sad story about a douche at the gym?

I was told that I had had nice form and lifted a fair amount of weight and etc, etc, but then the dumb***, mother%”r, a$$hat ended it with "for a bigger girl"....and I must have had a look on my face that would kill, because his buddy looked at him and said "dude?" ..... But then he said it again--- "for a bigger girl"----after the second time, I felt the tears. Thank God football has started and there were many HS FB players in there, (I was the only female there with about 30 or more men/boys)....from my left I hear this "PUNCH HIM IN THE THROAT HANSEN'S MOM!!" If it had not been for that kid, I would have cried right there on the spot. Would you believe that I can’t remember what he looked like but I am too self conscious to go back in the man cave since?
    I wonder if the 37 lbs I lost over two years ago wasn't a enough???

can I first off say welcome back? :drinker:

I would also then say to you, keep doing you! would you believe that there are alot of people there that can be a holes in this world, but you did have someone stick up for you too! I think you should be proud of your accomplishments and NEVER EVER let anyone ruin it for you.

will you stay strong for you? will you prove to yourself that no one that means NOTHING can deter you?
    also, do you think that some people think that they are complimenting but don't realize they are hurtful?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Can I second what Mikey Said? I think if you want ot lift you should definitely go back to the gym. DO NOT let anybody no matter who they are or what they look like intimidate you. I work out at home, but have worked out at gyms in the past. I generally wouldn't talk to anybody...coming from a large city the D-BAG factor was too high at gyms to talk to anyone. You deserve much more respect than you were given and please don't forget that.

Is Michelle coming out of her shell? yayyyyy!
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options
    :happy: I didn't recognize the kid but he must know my son well enough to know that I am always threatening to punch people in the throat! Thank goodness for a bunch of HS boys, huh?

Can I admit that it sure didn't feel or sound like a compliment? It is just a bruise to my ego that will heal and go away eventually. Will you believe that I will put on my tuff girl panties and head back in there soon?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options
    Any bets on how long before ya'all try to shove me back into my shell?????:bigsmile:
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    :happy: I didn't recognize the kid but he must know my son well enough to know that I am always threatening to punch people in the throat! Thank goodness for a bunch of HS boys, huh?

Can I admit that it sure didn't feel or sound like a compliment? It is just a bruise to my ego that will heal and go away eventually. Will you believe that I will put on my tuff girl panties and head back in there soon?

can I ask if your the type of person who "takes the licking and keeps on ticking"? or the one who stays down for the count when you know you can get up for more of a beating?

(metaphors of course)
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options

can I ask if your the type of person who "takes the licking and keeps on ticking"? or the one who stays down for the count when you know you can get up for more of a beating?

(metaphors of course)

Can I say that it would depend on how hot and who is doing the licking and with what he would beating me with? :devil:
  • MikeyD1280
    Options

(metaphors of course)

Can I say that it would depend on how hot and who is doing the licking and with what he would beating me with? :devil:

wow, *mikey picks up Michelles shell and dusts it off*

hey, did you misplace this?:laugh:
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Can I give you a high five? Atta girl Michelle!

Look at you coming out of that shell...love it, love it, love it!
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    isn't playing funner than stalking?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options

(metaphors of course)

wow, *mikey picks up Michelles shell and dusts it off*

hey, did you misplace this?:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :tongue: Told ya!! Should I now retreat to the lurking shadows of the bushes out side the window of the CCZE forum and admire from afar as before??? :sad:
  • phoenix_59
    phoenix_59 Posts: 1,123
    Options
    can I say, absolutely not? will you keep those legs in plain sight please?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options
    May I say "thank you"?