chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Options

Replies

• mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,036 Member
    Options
    Slow and steady, constant rhythm with you teammate, words of encouragement and approval, maybe you could both finish at the same time???

You know I have to friend you now... ? lol
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    Options
    Slow and steady, constant rhythm with you teammate, words of encouragement and approval, maybe you could both finish at the same time???

are you giving advice to the warrior dash or something else?:bigsmile:

Why the warrior dash of course, and traits of good teammate conduct. Whatever do you mean by "some thing else"?? Do I detect a hint of implying ill repute on my behalf????
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options

You know I have to friend you now... ? lol

:D accepted
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options

Why the warrior dash of course, and traits of good teammate conduct. Whatever do you mean by "some thing else"?? Do I detect a hint of implying ill repute on my behalf????

do you think its a good thing I am wearing my helmet? I read that 3 times and did you know my head almost exploded?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options

do you think its a good thing I am wearing my helmet? I read that 3 times and did you know my head almost exploded?

Did you realize that you have left yourself wide open for an exploding head joke now?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Is it getting hot in here? Do you know I think I would enjoy a little man handeling, constant rhythem, and finishing together? Do you know you get a medal for this too?
  • phoenix_59
    phoenix_59 Posts: 1,123
    Options
    is that a gold medal?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Is it getting hot in here? Do you know I think I would enjoy a little man handeling, constant rhythem, and finishing together? Do you know you get a medal for this too?

Can I second that? Speaking of, where is the pirate?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    is that a gold medal?

Do you think it depends on the teams performance? Wait, are we talking about the Warrior Dash? Do you know everyone gets the same medal?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options

you rang?
  • MikeyD1280
    Options

Did you realize that you have left yourself wide open for an exploding head joke now?

will you be easy on me?
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,036 Member
    Options
    Will you please show no mercy?
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    Will you please show no mercy?

should I run?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options

you rang?

Where have you been?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options
    It seems too easy, maybe I should rise above the temptation and behave?
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    how did you know I call mine "Temptation"?
  • chosengiver
    chosengiver Posts: 1,493
    Options
    What's up fellow thread molesters?
  • chosengiver
    Options
    Mikey: Are you tempting everyone again today and just planning on leaving us all empty handed in an hour or 2?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options
    how did you know I call mine "Temptation"?

Oh snap, may I say that I was at a loss for a comeback to that? Will a couple of quotes suffice?

About the only time losing is more fun than winning is when you're fighting with “temptation”. A weak person who yields to "temptation" is only denying herself pleasure.
  • chosengiver
    Options
    Would you be terribly upset if I called you "Mickey" now, since after all, your avi is a MOUSE! :laugh: