chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    why wouldn't I be excited to see you? Are you happy to see me in caveman mode?
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    What have I missed?
  • bigphatcat
    I am home in Caveman mode...Can you hear me grunt?
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    Are you happy to see me or is that a club in your loincloth?
  • bigphatcat
    do you think it is from staring at those legs?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Did you know I thought I felt someone staring at me? That was you?
  • mandipandi75
    Are you scaring the dogs?
  • MIchelleH2027
    ....as in, "you're so ugly you scare dogs'??? Gee thanks!!:wink:
  • MIchelleH2027
    Do you think I can call on my CCZE for some advice and different points of view on a couple things?
  • bigphatcat
    Will you trust us?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Will you not lie to me?
  • bigphatcat
    would you feel more comfortable asking on the closed thread?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Yeah...Do you know I would?
  • bigphatcat
    Have you ever heard this "I'll shoot ya straight"?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Do you know if you can still shoot straight you haven't had enough to drink?
  • mandipandi75
    Michelle, don't you know I meant that for our caveman?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Can I please vent to you guys for a minute?

Remember my second date? Well its not going to happen...His car got flooded out so I was going to pick him up. Our plans were for 7:15...I hear from him at 7:05 (while I am in the car on my way to pick him up) tellling me he lost track of time because he was too busy taking pictures of the cars that were on the side of the road flooded, and some overturned, and posting them on facebook...guess he wasn't as excites to see me. Then he asks me if we can go out later..and to the later movie...ummmm/.....hello I WORK for a living and cant be out until 2am...

He is off this week...

Am I in the wrong for being upset or was that just completely disrespectful of my time?

I do like him but this just seems wrong to me??? Please tell me if I am crazy...
  • MIchelleH2027
    I don't think you are crazy. Do you think that maybe he is just "overwhelmed" and drawn in by the storm and his car and all the drama, to realize that he is being kind of jerky right now? Maybe instead of going out later tonight, may try a different day, when everthing has calmed down? He wouldn't be able to give you the attention you deserve, and that he may want to give you, with all this other stuff going on anyway.
  • GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    Can I please vent to you guys for a minute?

Remember my second date? Well its not going to happen...His car got flooded out so I was going to pick him up. Our plans were for 7:15...I hear from him at 7:05 (while I am in the car on my way to pick him up) tellling me he lost track of time because he was too busy taking pictures of the cars that were on the side of the road flooded, and some overturned, and posting them on facebook...guess he wasn't as excites to see me. Then he asks me if we can go out later..and to the later movie...ummmm/.....hello I WORK for a living and cant be out until 2am...

He is off this week...

Am I in the wrong for being upset or was that just completely disrespectful of my time?

I do like him but this just seems wrong to me??? Please tell me if I am crazy...
    How is that a question?
  • mandipandi75
    I agree with Michelle. He's just got things on his mind. Don't take it personal hotstuff. Will you give him a second chance?