chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    Oh no, that doesn't sound good, what did you do?
  • GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    Pinched a nerve giving the dog water. Did you guys know that I'm apparently a giant puss?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Are we waiting for shower time?
    It's a million degrees outside and I went out in it.. Again.. Do you know how lazy I feel right now?
    How did your run go this morning? Like the new shoes?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Pinched a nerve giving the dog water. Did you guys know that I'm apparently a giant puss?
    What kind of dog do you have? Aren't all men giant *kitten*?
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Are we waiting for shower time?
    It's a million degrees outside and I went out in it.. Again.. Do you know how lazy I feel right now?
    How did your run go this morning? Like the new shoes?

Did I ever think I could fall in love with running shoes? Do you know how much better these are than my crappy Walmart shoes? :D
  • katamus

Isn't it weird how you can work out hard but you try to do something so simple and get hurt?

Did you know that I sprained my ankle falling out of a chair? Like two months ago? Lol.
  • DawnVanSlim
    Did you know I am at my mom's right now because she blew out her knee last night?:frown:
  • GorillaEsq
    Chocolate lab. The difference between me and most men is the fact I can end lives with my bare hands. Literally. Who knew that all it took to take me down, was a water dish?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Where did Jojo go, I thought she wanted to have some fun?
  • GorillaEsq
    Did you know I am at my mom's right now because she blew out her knee last night?:frown:
    Can you tell your mom that gimps rule?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Chocolate lab. The difference between me and most men is the fact I can end lives with my bare hands. Literally. Who knew that all it took to take me down, was a water dish?

That's hot, although I hope you don't get into to many bar fights? How long do you think you will be laid up for?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Can you tell your mom that gimps rule?
    They must, is that why I surround myself with them?
  • GorillaEsq
    That's hot, although I hope you don't get into to many bar fights? How long do you think you will be laid up for?
    I'll be fine by tomorrow. It feels 100% better today. When are you coming over?
  • katamus
    Gorilla, how much of a problem is it when you go out? I have a really good friend who is literally like a giant.. He's 6'6" and I'm not good at guessing weight but the guy is massive.. His problem is drunk people wanting to pick fights with the big guy and he's like.. "don't you know, I could kill you? Can you go away?"
  • DawnVanSlim
    I'll be fine by tomorrow. It feels 100% better today. When are you coming over?
    Don't you think you may be a little to fragile to handle a firecracker like me?
  • GorillaEsq
    Gorilla, how much of a problem is it when you go out? I have a really good friend who is literally like a giant.. He's 6'6" and I'm not good at guessing weight but the guy is massive.. His problem is drunk people wanting to pick fights with the big guy and he's like.. "don't you know, I could kill you? Can you go away?"
    He has people who wish to pick fights with him? That's odd. People part like the Red Sea when I'm around. I am often told by complete strangers that I'm intimidating as hell. Not only do they not "pick fights," they're afraid to say anything to me, at all.

Is it wrong that I kinda like being imposing and scary?
  • GorillaEsq
    Don't you think you may be a little to fragile to handle a firecracker like me?
    No? C'mon.
  • DawnVanSlim
    :happy: Where are we going? Do you know you don't scare me?
  • katamus
    He has people who wish to pick fights with him? That's odd. People part like the Red Sea when I'm around. I am often told by complete strangers that I'm intimidating as hell. Not only do they not "pick fights," they're afraid to say anything to me, at all.

Is it wrong that I kinda like being imposing and scary?

So you're like a pit bull in a room full of bunnies?

Does this hinder your social life? If so, how do I accomplish this? :laugh:
  • GorillaEsq
    So you're like a pit bull in a room full of bunnies?

Does this hinder your social life? If so, how do I accomplish this? :laugh:
    What is this "social life" of which you speak?