chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    I always miss all the good stuff. Where have I been?
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    did you know that I thought I was done at 4 today and I only fooled myself? :laugh: :laugh:
  • katamus
    Are you stuck at work til 7 too?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    do you think that talking about dirty girls being cleaned cause him to get off earlier than expected?

:laugh:
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Does it make you wonder how these other guys can hold out so long? :bigsmile:
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Okay...did I miss anything?

Are we still planning a group shower in Vegas??? Who is washing the grand tetons???
  • katamus
    Do they have detachable shower heads in Vegas?
  • garnetsms
    OMG! Do you know how much I LOVE those shower heads?

Jojo, I will be happy to wash the grand tetons!!
  • katamus
    Who doesn't LOVE those shower heads? :D
  • garnetsms
    Have I mentioned that I had an ex boyfriend who had two detactable shower heads in his shower?
  • katamus
    Did you break up with him to be with the bathroom?
  • AwesomeMoJo

Of course they are even better when set on "pulse" don't you think?

Sheila...I would love for you to wash the grand tetons....May I wash yours as well?

Kat...are you joining us?
  • katamus
    Did you know that you don't even have to ask, Jojo?
  • garnetsms

LOL! NO, would you believe he went back to his ex wife when he could have had ALL this and that bathroom? (They stayed together for a few months and he had to have her removed from the home again for throwing a chair at him in front of the children. I tried to tell him, she only wanted to ride it out till the holidays were over....but NOOOO would he listen to me...)
  • garnetsms

Of course they are even better when set on "pulse" don't you think?

Sheila...I would love for you to wash the grand tetons....May I wash yours as well?

Kat...are you joining us?

Yes ma'am, you can wash mine too. How do you like that fellas?
  • katamus

LOL! NO, would you believe he went back to his ex wife when he could have had ALL this and that bathroom? (They stayed together for a few months and he had to have her removed from the home again for throwing a chair at him in front of the children. I tried to tell him, she only wanted to ride it out till the holidays were over....but NOOOO would he listen to me...)

So which one is crazier? The chair-throwing maniac or the dummy who stayed with the chair-throwing maniac?

Still, why did the dual shower heads have to suffer? :D Can I offer to adopt them? Lol
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    did you know that the first thing I did when I bought my own place, (and this is not a lie) was put up 2 shower heads, one on each side so there is no need to fight over the water?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    I really need a bigger shower. I would love to have 2 shower heads. Wouldn't you know my brother is a plumber and can help me out but Iam on a strict budget right now???

So, who is going to let us use their 2 headed shower for the party??
  • phoenix_59
    phoenix_59 Posts: 1,123
    Have I mentioned that I had an ex boyfriend who had two detactable shower heads in his shower?

Sheila...did he also have a detachable pianist...?
  • katamus
    did you know that the first thing I did when I bought my own place, (and this is not a lie) was put up 2 shower heads, one on each side so there is no need to fight over the water?

Do you know how absolutely brilliant that is? I need this. Anyone know how difficult it is to get ANY water when someone who is 6' 5" is standing in front of it?