chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Options

Replies

• mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't that make the most sense?
    Before I make more of a fool of myself (cat door, english springer spaniel...) can I thank you for the company this evening?
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    The appreciation is mutual. May I bid you a good evening?
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    The appreciation is mutual. May I bid you a good evening?
    Good evening and perhaps we will meet again....is this your slipper?
  • lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    Options
    did everyone go to bed without me ???
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Good morning my friends...can I ask those of you who belong to the group..help me out with an issue?? I don't want to post it on the public forum...

I started a new thread there...
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    Good morning my friends...can I ask those of you who belong to the group..help me out with an issue?? I don't want to post it on the public forum...

I started a new thread there...
    I will look for it ok?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    Options
    Did you all know that his week is busy week for me? Sept 11 was my nieces birthday, today is my sister's birthday and Saturday is my older niece's birthday....

How do you let your sister know she is loved on her birthday? Send flowers, baloons, and a singing telegram to her office for her birthday...lol.
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    Did you all know that his week is busy week for me? Sept 11 was my nieces birthday, today is my sister's birthday and Saturday is my older niece's birthday....

How do you let your sister know she is loved on her birthday? Send flowers, baloons, and a singing telegram to her office for her birthday...lol.

how old are your neices?

for my brother i got him a blanket that had pics of my son on it.. you know he loved that!?

could you get her a mug with a pic of her kids on it?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    Options

how old are your neices?

for my brother i got him a blanket that had pics of my son on it.. you know he loved that!?

could you get her a mug with a pic of her kids on it?

My nieces are 6yrs old and 3yrs old this week and my sis (their mom) is right in between the,...so she never gets the lpve since the girls' birthday are the same week. I wanted to make her feel special by sending her stuff to her office. Her husband did the mug with the kids on it, as well as charms for her charm bracelet
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Good morning Jojo, and Mikey!!

Can I say (Mikey) that was a sweet idea?

Jojo, when it comes to someone's birthday I try to listen for something that they want, but won't necessarily purchase for themselves or get them a gift card for somewhere they go often.

I've also made no stitch blankets with something on it that means something special to them. For example, a sports team, a cartoon character, or just a favorite color.

That being said, it's not always what you purchase, but the way you make them feel because you remembered. Make sense?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    Options
    Sheila...didn't you know I sent my sister her favorite flowers? and she loves getting gifts at work..so that is why I did it. She deserves to know her sister remembers her favorite things...don't you think?

Mikey...don't you know you are such a sweetie?

Where is everyone else today??? I need my chocolate covered zombie elves today...
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Do you know how awesome you are for doing that for your sister?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    Sheila...didn't you know I sent my sister her favorite flowers? and she loves getting gifts at work..so that is why I did it. She deserves to know her sister remembers her favorite things...don't you think?

Mikey...don't you know you are such a sweetie?

Where is everyone else today??? I need my chocolate covered zombie elves today...

Hi Jojo. Do you think they are either exercising or scared of me on NO EXCUSES THURSDAY?...lol
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Good morning gorgeous!! Pray tell, why would anyone be afraid of you?
  • bigphatcat
    Options

Hi beautiful, did you not read my motivational rant this morning? can I tell you I am full of explosive energy lately...Like I want to tackle somebody?

Speaking of tackles...GO GATORS tomorrow and GO PACK tonight
  • garnetsms
    Options
    I did see your rant...I also commented; sometimes we need the extra push when our mojo isn't quite where it should be.

Can I thank you for cheering for the Gators? After tomorrow, we will finally have some games at home; I'm looking very forward to that.

On another note, DA BEARS!!! :wink:
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Sheila are you only routing for DA BEARS for retributiion to me for my PATS beating your TITANS?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Could it be?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    Options

Hi beautiful, did you not read my motivational rant this morning? can I tell you I am full of explosive energy lately...Like I want to tackle somebody?

Pirate...did you know you could tackle me anytime you want?
  • bigphatcat
    Options

Pirate...did you know you could tackle me anytime you want?

One of those no block tackles where we can slide on the ground and come to a stop with me on top of you looking face to face?