chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Options

Replies

• MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    Options
    Should that be our number one goal for this morning?:flowerforyou:
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options
    Do you wish there was a "smiley" for motorboatin'?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Don't you think that will cheer Jojo up?

Both of you motorboating would be even better. Can you please come and motorboat me..both of you?

I am going to ask a question and please don't think I am stupid but I know virtually nothing about the subject. I have never been depressed but I think what I may be feeling is depression....can someone tell me what it feels like? I have always thought that it is mind over matter and you can keep yourself from being depressed...but am I wrong? Is it possible that, no matter how hard you try, you can't avoid it? I HATE this feeling so much...

I have always been optimistic, happy, and outgoing...

I need LOTS of motorboats and sexy pictures from you all...Please?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Jojo, do you know I wish I could help you. But I don't know anything about depression. I have been pretty lucky to avoid it. Do you think maybe you should call your doctor tomorrow just to talk about it?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options
    Do you know that any sexy pictures coming from would certainly give you something to laugh at?!?!?!?!?! :noway:
  • AwesomeMoJo
    Options
    Jojo, do you know I wish I could help you. But I don't know anything about depression. I have been pretty lucky to avoid it. Do you think maybe you should call your doctor tomorrow just to talk about it?

Like you, I have been very lucky to avoid it...I am going to see if this passes.

DOn't worry about me just yet...okay?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    Options
    Do you know that any sexy pictures coming from would certainly give you something to laugh at?!?!?!?!?! :noway:

Can I tell you that you have sexy legs??? I need more to cheer me up though.
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options
    I don’t know about depression. But can I admit to having certain feelings of being down when there is unrest in a certain area of my life? If one thing is out of whack and weighing at the back of my mind, everything else seems to be out of whack too. Do you know that if I take the time put that one thing in its place, for better or worse, just get it over and done with, it seems to always pull ever thing together?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options
    Did you know that my ringtone is Pontoon? At my brothers weeding I didn't have any pockets so later in the evening I was tired of holding my cell phone and making sure I didn't put it down somewhere and lose it. So, I tucked it in my bra strap. Do you know how disturbing it was for my kids to her the words "mmmm, motorboatin" coming from my phone as I pulled it out of my bra???:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: My poor kids!!!
  • AwesomeMoJo
    Options
    Did you know that my ringtone is Pontoon? At my brothers weeding I didn't have any pockets so later in the evening I was tired of holding my cell phone and making sure I didn't put it down somewhere and lose it. So, I tucked it in my bra strap. Do you know how disturbing it was for my kids to her the words "mmmm, motorboatin" coming from my phone as I pulled it out of my bra???:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: My poor kids!!!

Did you know that is my FAVORITE line of any song? Also, I just laughed so hard I snorted at my desk as a result of that post...can you believe it?
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Is this the Sunday morning coffee shop?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options
    Will you be pulling up a chair and having a cup with us?:drinker:
  • AwesomeMoJo
    Options
    Is this the Sunday morning coffee shop?

Don't you know I don't drink coffee...? This is the candy shop..now come give me some sugar, please? I need it today...
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'll join you cuties for a few. I'm not a coffee drinker either, how about some chocolate milk? ;-)
  • AwesomeMoJo
    Options
    I think I figured out why I woke up with a heavy heart today...

Do you believe in ESP or anything similar?

My uncle went into the hospital a couple of days ago for a heart attack..but apparently it was worse than that. His blood pressure dropped and he was in a LOT of pain...he is in a medically induced coma right now, not getting any better and my heart is hurting so badly....all I can do is say prayers. I woke up feeling sad and not knowing why. I think I felt his pain and just knew something bad was happening and that is why I woke up with such a heavy heart this morning...

What do you think?
  • TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    What do you believe?
  • GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options
    Do you really want to know what I think about ESP?
  • proudarmywife06
    proudarmywife06 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I think it could be possibile. Has it ever happened before?
  • TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    Bruce, would you believe I am curious to know... what do you think about ESP?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Do you really want to know what I think about Esq?