chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Options

Replies

• garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    May I state my name is John, may I ask your name garnetsms?

May I say it is nice to meet you John? My name is Sheila.
  • garnetsms
    Options
    G'morning Willy! Did they finally come to an agreement regarding the refs? 1 week too late, don't you think? :grumble:

Do you know I couldn't agree with you more?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    What are the chances the regular refs cost someone the game this weekend with a screwup?

Do you think week 3, 2012 will go down in history?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    Hey John is that your real name or just what the girl on the corner calls you? Sure you don't want to be called new guy anymore?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Hey John, did you take a look at where I live?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Don't you think all of week 3 was a fiasco? I am pleased the TN beat Detroit, and also glad I am not a Packers fan.

Did you know we have a Packers fan among us, and I did think of her when that mess happened?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Sheila didn't you know I was out throwing smart cars into mini coopers, and lighting scooters on fire after the game?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Do you all know that banks SUCK BIG time....??? OMG... I am so angry..I wantto hit someone with everything I have. Wouldn't you know the last time I did that....I broke his nose?

SOn of a friggin b!tch...,I wish I could use the language I want to use but I can't...can I? (without getting another strike?
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    May I offer my sympathies to Dawn? May I wish you well in the future, unless you play the Pats?

Did you know that i LOVE the PAts!!!
  • willy0524
    willy0524 Posts: 1,897
    Options
    Sheila didn't you know I was out throwing smart cars into mini coopers, and lighting scooters on fire after the game?

Hey, I thought they only did that a UMass and Vancouver?

dawnie you are the queen of CCZE
  • willy0524
    willy0524 Posts: 1,897
    Options
    May I offer my sympathies to Dawn? May I wish you well in the future, unless you play the Pats?

Did you know that i LOVE the PAts!!!

Oh John did you know I was starting to like you??

Oh JoJo need I say more :tongue:
  • bigphatcat
    Options

Hahaha Thanks for the Shout out for the B's Bill...Do you know I am still happy about that?...Should I take the picture of me drinking out of Stanley Cup that I have in my basement and post it on here. Hope they settle the Hockey thing and Go Pats
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Dawn, do you know I totally can see you doing that? LOL

Does all this love for the Pats make this southern girl feel a bit lonely? :ohwell:

Jojo, I am so sorry you are having a rough time. Take a deep breath, my friend, its gonna be ok.
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Do you all know that banks SUCK BIG time....??? OMG... I am so angry..I wantto hit someone with everything I have. Wouldn't you know the last time I did that....I broke his nose?

SOn of a friggin b!tch...,I wish I could use the language I want to use but I can't...can I? (without getting another strike?

Jojo, do you think you should call your bank back? Don't you know they can give you immediate temporary credit to replace your funds until they can figure out where it went?
  • bigphatcat
    Options

Does all this love for the Pats make this southern girl feel a bit lonely? :ohwell:

Jojo, I am so sorry you are having a rough time. Take a deep breath, my friend, its gonna be ok.

Wanna sit on my lap and we'll discuss the next thing that comes up?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options

:flowerforyou: Why don't you come around more often Willy?
  • rpounds1957
    rpounds1957 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Do you guys know your nuts?

I know mine quite well. Do you know you're nuts?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Do you guys know your nuts?

I know mine quite well. Do you know you're nuts?

Are you gonna turn me in?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Doesn't a handful of nuts sound good right now? :wink:
  • garnetsms
    Options

Wanna sit on my lap and we'll discuss the next thing that comes up?

Can I admit this idea appeals to me greatly?