chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Options

Replies

• garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Dawn, did you see where I commented yesterday about the dissolvable B12 tablet my friend give me? And it helped...I got to get me some of those.
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    John you're not one of those insaniacs who ski's Tuckerman's are you?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Have you all seen this? I think it would send Whiskey into a serious tornado spin....

"hey! i love your profile! ...very informative! thanx! its hard because i dont know what a woman want! maybe that will scare you away allways! quite frankly i dont give a sht because i wont want you. but i am hopeing i dont lose your reply! i dont fricking hardly get any! and i dont go on here mean to woman just to get a response! ...anyway i love music to! your profile is so much cooler than the ones i've seen! well i'm gonna quite now., i'm sick of writeing long paragraphes and getting no reply! and i dont know if you'll reply!"

Oh! and you know I can't wait to see Gorilla's response.
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    Have you all seen this? I think it would send Whiskey into a serious tornado spin....

"hey! i love your profile! ...very informative! thanx! its hard because i dont know what a woman want! maybe that will scare you away allways! quite frankly i dont give a sht because i wont want you. but i am hopeing i dont lose your reply! i dont fricking hardly get any! and i dont go on here mean to woman just to get a response! ...anyway i love music to! your profile is so much cooler than the ones i've seen! well i'm gonna quite now., i'm sick of writeing long paragraphes and getting no reply! and i dont know if you'll reply!"

Dafuq did I just read? :noway:

Where is that from?
  • sktllmdrhmzz
    sktllmdrhmzz Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    What the F are you talking about?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Dawn, did you see where I commented yesterday about the dissolvable B12 tablet my friend give me? And it helped...I got to get me some of those.

Works well, huh?
  • bigphatcat
    Options

When Did Frankenstein Join MFP?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options

No, what the eff are you talking about?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Can I also share that I am not a nut, as I have a healthy respect for mountains and all their inherent dangers.

Why are we talking about nuts again?
  • garnetsms
    Options

Where is that from?

POF message from today thread.

Is this what I get for scrolling other threads? :noway:
  • garnetsms
    Options

Would it be easier to tell you what we are NOT talking about?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Can I also share that I am not a nut, as I have a healthy respect for mountains and all their inherent dangers.

Did I miss an opportunity to share mine earlier?

Will you share now?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options

Did I miss an opportunity to share mine earlier?

You didn't notice when Gorilla grabbed a handful?
  • katamus
    Options

Where is that from?

WHAT? LOL!

So this is real?

What is wrong with people?
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Isn't that whacky?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    John you're not one of those insaniacs who ski's Tuckerman's are you?

Would you belive I am sad to say I have not? Can I share that I have always wanted to, and hope to this year as I have friends who do so fairly regularly? Can I also share that I am not a nut, as I have a healthy respect for mountains and all their inherent dangers.

Can I wish you the best of luck (and safety)? I've heard Tuckermans stories, but did not realize that people did it so regularly. Perhaps we'll get more snow here so you can try it. What part of New England are ya from? I am from NH
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Do you know I think that person or someone from the same family sent me couple messages as well?
  • katamus
    Options
    Do you know I think that person or someone from the same family sent me couple messages as well?

Was it a family full of Uncle-Daddies?
  • GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options
    I'm lost. ;) ?
  • garnetsms
    Options

Where is that from?

WHAT? LOL!

So this is real?

What is wrong with people?

Yes, this apparently was real. I do not know what is wrong with people, but do you know I am soooo glad I don't get such messages?