For all the girls that are scared to up their calories...

Options
2»

Replies

• Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    you look great! thanks for sharing.
  • TraceyDonna
    Options
    I too have just upped my cals this last week. It took some doing, as I was just as "scared" as everyone else. Heres to some results though and getting my silly self off this endless plateau!!! x
  • Nesha725
    Nesha725 Posts: 18
    Options
    This is sooooo true!!! I had plateaued over the past month & couldn't figure out what was wrong. I did some research & figured out that my calorie intake was too low. I have increased my calories from 1400 to 1900 & have consistently lost a pound a week. :smile: !!!
  • surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting, I'm going through this right now. I've lost 38 pretty easily, but these last 18 are tough. I was eating 1200 cals, netting 650-750. I was having dizzy spells, mood swings, I could not concentrate on anything. After some wonderful advice I've upped my calorie intake and I'm feeling so much better.

It's been stressful, but I know that it's the best decision I have made since I started this journey.

By the way...you look fabulous :smile:

Holy crap this is my to a t....I've lost about 20 total so far, im at 1200 calories and netting about 800-900, but since I got down to 129-27 ish I just keep bouncing back and forth. How many calories did you ladies add and what kind of foods did you start eating that you weren't before to make the difference? I've been getting headaches and dizzy spells lately but I assumed it was from my wisdom teeth coming in =/
  • cjv428
    cjv428 Posts: 124
    Options
    Thanks for posting, I'm going through this right now. I've lost 38 pretty easily, but these last 18 are tough. I was eating 1200 cals, netting 650-750. I was having dizzy spells, mood swings, I could not concentrate on anything. After some wonderful advice I've upped my calorie intake and I'm feeling so much better.

It's been stressful, but I know that it's the best decision I have made since I started this journey.

By the way...you look fabulous :smile:

Holy crap this is my to a t....I've lost about 20 total so far, im at 1200 calories and netting about 800-900, but since I got down to 129-27 ish I just keep bouncing back and forth. How many calories did you ladies add and what kind of foods did you start eating that you weren't before to make the difference? I've been getting headaches and dizzy spells lately but I assumed it was from my wisdom teeth coming in =/

I am at 1500 now and usually eat a little less or more than that. I also went on a processed carb detox, but ate cereal for the first time in about three weeks this morning. I've added a lot of eggs, nuts, and peanut butter to my diet and cut out breads, pasta, rice, etc.
  • littlelol
    littlelol Posts: 539
    Options
    ive upped to 1600 calories, not going to eat my exercise calories back as I want to calorie bank for the weekend. But if im hungry I will x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!