Anyone Doing INSANITY WORKOUT????

Options
HELLO, IS ANYONE DOING INSANITY WORKOUT, WOULD LOVE ENCOURGEMENT AND ANY NEW FRIENDS. ADD ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE.

TELL HOW FAR U ARE AND HOW U LIKE INSANITY!

Replies

• ramgi
    ramgi Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have done four rounds of insanity. I just joined this site. I love insanity! It works really fast and I feel strong and powerful after each workout. I'm trying to just stick to the month 2 workouts now. How far along are you? Do you like it?
  • MichelleG84az
    Options
    YEAH, Im in my recovery week and next week i will be in my month two stage.
    Im new to this two only been on for about a month.
    I love it, it has actually transformed my body alot. I love insanity!
  • ramgi
    ramgi Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Yay for you getting through the first month:-) Isn't it amazing how each day you do the recovery you get better and better? The body is a very powerful machine. I swear I hear "Dig Deeper!" in my sleep. I have to admit that I can't stand high knees. I cut my eyes every single time I have to do them. Lol!
  • MichelleG84az
    Options
    I know right i hate high knees and the jump ups where u have to slap ur knees. ughh lol
    I love it. u should add me, we can encourge eachother!
  • innocentlywicked
    innocentlywicked Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I just started Insanity last week. This will sound crazy but I already feel it working haha .... Im on my second week - Cant wait till I finish the 60 days.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Tried Insanity a few times, never got more than two weeks in. Last time I tried I injured myself. So I'm done with that one.
  • MichelleG84az
    Options
    I know right, I felt the same way, you can feel the change right away! I have muscles now!!! haha.. Love it! You should add me any encouragement is welcomed!!
  • MichelleG84az
    Options
    Dont get discourged just because an injury.
    I had an ankle injury and I fell a week behind but i workout on it and it healed after. So dont give up, try it again. trust me you will love it even more after your done. Im on my recovery week and nxt week will be on month two. So dont give up. u should add me any encouragement helps!!!
  • iloso
    iloso Posts: 156
    Options
    I lasted exactly 9 days before giving up (its torture). But I will return to it once I get to my goal weight. Then I will use it for toning and abs.
  • contingencyplan
    Options
    Thanks but Insanity just is not safe for people with motor control problems. I've found other forms of exercise I can do that have shown me great results.
  • Amburney
    Amburney Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am in my second week of Insanity. It hasn't been that bad except for the fact that I am still going to the gym and doing my training runs along with it. Yesterday I did Cardio Power and Resistence and I ended up laying on the floor during the stretches. Pure Cardio is absolutely insane!!!
  • Skeena4
    Skeena4 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 16 - It's hard but a great burn!!
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I love it and I am currently doing Insanity "The Asylum"
  • raquelespinoza
    Options
    Hi there, I almost finished a year ago and am trying it again. I'm a working mom, so it is hard to be consistent. Would love to stay in touch to stay motivated and keep eachother hitting play.
  • MichelleG84az
    Options
    Wow everybody love that alot of you are doing the workout!!! yay. it takes alot of disipline but it also takes self control. I love it and recommend it for alot of other people. PLEASE ADD ME, I LOVE ANY REVIEWS/ENCOURAGEMENT/MOTIVATION..
    I NEED TO TRY THAT ASLYUM, WTH IS THAT?
  • adioschubs
    adioschubs Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I'm on my third day!
  • krnlcsf
    krnlcsf Posts: 310
    Options
    I'm starting Insanity July 3rd once my 2nd job takes hiatus for the summer!!! then I will devote my summer to Shaun T and his craziness! i'm really stoked about it, but also very very scared! i've done several of the workouts in my mixture of other workout vids, and they're by far the hardest workouts of all (and i have a lot of workout vids!). YIKES!
  • steelguy54
    steelguy54 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I am on the recovery week as well. I am going to give it one more week into month 2 and if I don't see more results I am going to stop. I don't know why but I thought I would be shredded by now...I look about the same and have only lost a couple lbs.

I think running makes me more defined than insanity but that is just me.
  • BrittanyFordham
    Options
    I'm starting Insanity for the first time on Friday! I'm so excited!! :)
  • contingencyplan
    Options
    Insanity is one of the most popular workouts for a reason. It works and it requires no equipment investment. But it's not for everybody.