3 month progress!

Options
This is progress from this topic I posted 2 months ago: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/553716-one-month-progress-excuse-the-post-baby-belly?hl=progress+excuse+the+post+baby+belly

I'm not done yet of course but this is my 3 month progress since getting back on MFP religiously. I was at 50 pounds lost before surgery, I gained 5 pounds during recovery which left me at 45 lbs lost, I got the okay to exercise in the beginning of March. I started back up March 9th, and I am now down 23 pounds after 107 days back on MFP, so I lost that measly 5 pounds that I gained during recovery and then some! Woo-hoo! :happy:

I know my tummy isn't the hottest YET but this is a support site, and If you don't have anything nice to say, Please don't say it at all!

Thank you!

marchapriljune-1.jpg
May have to re-size.. Just let me know if you can't see it.

Replies

• pam6870
    pam6870 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You are doing an awesome job!! It is so obvious from the side view how well you have been working.
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    congrats on your loss!!! You're doing awesome!!! you look great
  • MrsCarter00
    MrsCarter00 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Amazing girl!!!! Wtg!!!
  • momto1g1b
    momto1g1b Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    woohoo, WTG!!
  • Jenn_10
    Jenn_10 Posts: 83
    Options
    WTG girl you look great and are doing an amazing job !
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    Ur tummy is hot stuff what u talkin ab girl?! U look great!! Keep it up!! And tell me ur secret plz!
  • tammyl74
    tammyl74 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    wow! you look great! :)
  • GemaG
    GemaG Posts: 142
    Options
    your tummy looks fab!! Mine is still like the first pic (if not larger) so these pics are real inspiration x
  • emnk5308
    emnk5308 Posts: 736
    Options
    My belly has gone NO WHERE. It is still there, hasn't changed at all! Yours is looking amazing =)
    Keep it up!
  • CarrieTawadros
    Options
    You honestly look AMAZING! You are so inspiring... It really helps to take pictures of ourselves along the way. All this progress in three months! You look wonderful! Please add me as a friend as I need inspiration like you to keep me going! :)
  • MrzBlessedLady
    MrzBlessedLady Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You're looking Amazing!!
  • SerinaK
    SerinaK Posts: 87
    Options
    You are doing great. Keep it up girl!!! :)
  • Jnine25
    Jnine25 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    you give me new hope. I had surgery almost 3 weeks ago and I've gained about 3 pounds. Your stomach looks amazing! Congratulations!!!
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    your my hero. My belly is a bit bigger and I can't wait to start my 30 DS to see what kind of results I can get. You look great and holy transformation!!! All in due time...it will be perfect! Thanks for posting! :flowerforyou:
  • knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I can't see the pic here at work for some reason but i looked at the ones on your profile and WOW you're doing great! You can really see a difference!!! Keep up the great work. Also, care to share how you're doing it?
  • krbates84
    krbates84 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Great job! You are a wonderful inspiration!!! :) Keep it up girl!
  • Excellentia
    Excellentia Posts: 182
    Options
    FABULOUS! :flowerforyou:
  • babygotback560
    babygotback560 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    u look amazing... keep up the good work...
  • initforlife_clc
    Options
    AMAZING progress!!!! What a difference in just 3 months, you must be working sooooo hard, WTG girl !!!!!!!!!!
  • Jack3r
    Jack3r Posts: 96
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the hard work! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!