Got the tat :)

sizzle92
sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
Ok....so I know this may go badly, but I don't care. :flowerforyou: I posted about a "pubic" tat (ewww gross way to word it really....let's call it a bikini tat). Well, I got one! I knew I was going to, that thread was not a deciding factor at all. I just like to discuss things when I'm bored. :tongue: I got a really pretty and very petite Gerber daisy with vines on each side. It is placed where nobody will see it except me and my husband. The placement was actually my husband's idea and he came up with the general design as well. I am super happy with it! And it did not hurt AT ALL. I won't be surprised if this area becomes more popular as tats are getting more the norm than the abnormal. I really like it because as much as I love body art, I already have one on my ankle but didn't want another one that showed while dressed.

So maybe I am "skanky and gross".....but I feel it is really pretty and only makes that area more womanly and sexy.

1) No I will not post a pic :tongue:
2) Be nice! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• sizzle92
    Oh ya....this is the thread this is referring to.......;)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/617341-female-pubic-tattoos-hot-or-not
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    400723_330042607015233_832111456_n.jpg[img][/img]
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    iyj49w.jpg
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    2nlzb69.jpg

I got the first tattoo after my divorce on the back of my neck it's Japanese and means serenity the second one is also Japanese and it means heaven
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    It's your body, do with it what you will and who cares what others think.

I am in full support of tats.

untitled.jpg
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    I don't see how a tattoo below your bikini line can be classified as skanky or gross. I've been thinking about getting one also...just something small, pretty and cute. Happy for you!!
  • sizzle92
    I don't see how a tattoo below your bikini line can be classified as skanky or gross. I've been thinking about getting one also...just something small, pretty and cute. Happy for you!!

That was what lots of the opinions were on that first thread! LOL! (I'm such a skanky married mother of 2!) Do it girl! I promise....no pain! :)
    I think mine is how you describe what you want. :)
  • sizzle92
    Love the tats posted!
  • michelleepotter
    michelleepotter Posts: 800 Member
    I understand why you don't want to post a photo, but if your husband designed it, do you have a drawing you could share? It sounds so pretty! :)
  • runfatmanrun
    runfatmanrun Posts: 1,090 Member
    As long as the tat isn't something nasty who cares. And it doesn't come with the tramp stamp stigma so that's another plus.
  • sizzle92
    See he only drew an example of what we wanted on me then the artist drew it up. Anyone who is super interested can possibly coax me into sending them a photo if you PM me. ;)

Off to tht gym for a bit......:)
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Not my cup of tea but hey if you like it then who am I to judge! Enjoy the new tat!
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    bullet point 1 kills this thread...

i came on the pics!

i mean FOR the pics!....
  • michelleepotter
    michelleepotter Posts: 800 Member
    As long as the tat isn't something nasty who cares. And it doesn't come with the tramp stamp stigma so that's another plus.

More like, as long as she and her husband don't think it's nasty, who cares. Presumably they are the only ones who will ever see it.
  • djdeja
    djdeja Posts: 5
    My bodyink is a diary of where I've been and what I believe in - kanji for "intensity", "soul" "music" "Phoenix" (I'm a Scorpio!), too many to show here and I'm not posting pix until I lose a few more... altogether I have 27 Kanji.

I am planning on getting a few more this summer but want to hit a few more fitness-oriented goals prior to that...
  • djdeja
    djdeja Posts: 5
    I don't know anyone who can just get one and only one... they're like potato chips ;)