Brazilian Butt Lift

Options
I am looking to see if anyone would like to join a group workout starting soon? I was thinking we could do the Brazilian Butt Lift and log-in each day to see how each other did and give support! Let me know, we should get like maybe 10 people in the group! I am hoping we can Start June 18th or right away in July! Let me know :)

Replies

• winodini
    winodini Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I would be game for this :)
  • Amcolecchi
    Amcolecchi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Yayyy :) We need to get more involved! I will mention something later too!
  • aray1107
    aray1107 Posts: 75
    Options
    I'm considering starting this program!
  • Mattgd24
    Mattgd24 Posts: 31
    Options
    do post photo updates ladies, lol
  • RhianAlyssa
    Options
    My butt sure needs a lift haha. Would I need to purchase all the DVDs?
  • gmerco3
    gmerco3 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm interested...just gotta buy the DVDs
  • Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Ladies be prepared the workout is intense!
  • ebelliss
    ebelliss Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    i'd like to join this group! i am planning on starting tomorrow! anyone feel free to add me as a friend!
  • tocara
    tocara Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

Yay a Brazilian Butt Lift group!!

I am starting today.

I have chosen this program because it is 30 days and I want to actually finish an at home work out program...
    I have started many, but I always tend to stop or forget about it after a week or so.

Please kick my butt if I have not logged in or responded!

I will read through the program and post whatever is needed before I start today!! WOOT WOOT =)
  • byrdamy
    byrdamy Posts: 40
    Options
    If you look at my blog, I watched the videos and tried to document all the exercises, reps, and circuits.

I thought I was crazy and could not count, but she isn't consistent with her reps in the videos (also noted by other fellow MFP), regardless you get the idea.

Hope my notes can help you guys.
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    If you look at my blog, I watched the videos and tried to document all the exercises, reps, and circuits.

I thought I was crazy and could not count, but she isn't consistent with her reps in the videos (also noted by other fellow MFP), regardless you get the idea.

Hope my notes can help you guys.

Somewhat confused Brazilian Butt Lift is not a woman? It's Leonadro, who is a very entertaining male, you can't help but giggle at him. :)

I've been using Brazilian Butt Lift for 6 months as my cross training for my running. I was in Physical Therapy for hip and knee pain and they had me doing a variety of exercises, but they were boring. I switch to BBL and really enjoyed the routines, they still kick my butt, which is why I like this program I never get "used" to it, I can always squat deeper or lunge better. I have changed from P90X weights programs to the Sculpt video because I like the lower weight with much higher reps as a runner. I'm officially marathon training, started yesterday 16 weeks out, so it's great to be able to do this program in addition to my training.
  • ezBrizy
    ezBrizy Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm interested! I have a friend that started recently and her husband is very impressed :wink:
  • tocara
    tocara Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    1st day done! I found some of the moves a bit quick... but i was generally fun =)

Gonna go out and buy a tape measure to take my measurements with... I was going to do this before hand when i could not find my other one... but I didn't want to risk the procrastination of not fitting in this workout so I did the work out first!

Anyone else on the 1st day??
  • DianaK78
    DianaK78 Posts: 55
    Options
    I love BBL and plan to start it up again! right now I am doing the ChaLEAN Extreme / Turbo Fire Hybrid Program. My butt needs help and I have a trip coming up in July...can I join???
  • princess4mimi
    Options
    BUMP
  • ebelliss
    ebelliss Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    just did cardio axe and tummy tuck! cardio axe was hard! i couldnt get some of the quick dance moves, but it was fun! also tummy tuck made my ab muscle scream haha so far, i love it! oh and if you didn't see my prior post, feel free to add me as a friend so we can support each other!!
  • duenas1123
    Options
    I just started the BBL today. I just finished the tummy tuck workout and I feel it!
  • jayfig
    jayfig Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just started this workout... feeling it! :0)
  • blackgirlfit
    blackgirlfit Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Cant wait to see the before and after pics. I'm considering doing this after I finish insanity
  • jannicole06
    Options
    hi everybody! Im willing to join this group as well! I have BBL and i have turbofire...I also have a punching bag and equipment...I just need the motiviation and the "push"!