Replies

• SF2514
    SF2514 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I started today =D
  • rdunlap81
    rdunlap81 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I need to start back! I had a foot injury last time I did it. So I stopped and haven't motivated myself to start back. I was on day 13 and on level 2.

Good luck everyone!!! I will try to be with you on this!
  • jadedbutterfly71
    jadedbutterfly71 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    today is day 5 for me :) it is so much easier now and i feel great! also the reults are quick! i can see a change already!

I am on day 5 also :-) Really motivated and want to complete it and I can see results, my stomach feels flatter. Only demotivating factor is that when I get on the scales I have actually put on weight; about 4lbs. I am also restricting my calories to the recommended amount for my height / weight etc. I think I have lost inches but I really wanted to lose weight aswell. Anyone got any ideas?

This is my second time doing 30 DS...I gained a few pounds both times I started,but they fell off quickly. Don't focus so much on the scale...the inches you are losing is fat. Good luck, and have fun with it. Jillian is awesome!
  • moran1917
    moran1917 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    when i did 30 day shred i felt ill through the first 3-4 workouts and a little sore. but by workout 5 it suddenly seemed to click for me. i lost 14 inches and 13 lbs. i liked her workouts so much that i am just about to finish month 2 of body revolution. you all can do it, you'll struggle, but it will be worth it!!!
  • rdunlap81
    rdunlap81 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I stopped feeling sick on day 4 and the soreness subsided after day 4 of level 1. I'm on day 5 of level 2 now...keep it up!!!
    Is Level 2 as bad as the reviews make out? I am dreading starting it, fell ready to move up but daren't!

Level 2 is rough but just do what you can and you will be able to complete it!
  • frogg3
    frogg3 Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm new here, and this 30 day shred sounds interesting. what do you do?
    Its an intense work out DVD by Jillian Michaels. 20 mins workout for 30 days - 10 days on Level 1, 10 days on Level 2 and 10 days on Level 3. It claims to make you lose inches and weight.
    It certainly works for the inches - I am on day 5 and the results are showing :-)
    thank you!! do you know where i can buy the dvd from?
  • moran1917
    moran1917 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    i got mine at chapters (canada) for $9, i think you can get it at amazon for about the same.
  • LeellenMack
    LeellenMack Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    today is day 5 for me :) it is so much easier now and i feel great! also the reults are quick! i can see a change already!

I am on day 5 also :-) Really motivated and want to complete it and I can see results, my stomach feels flatter. Only demotivating factor is that when I get on the scales I have actually put on weight; about 4lbs. I am also restricting my calories to the recommended amount for my height / weight etc. I think I have lost inches but I really wanted to lose weight aswell. Anyone got any ideas?

I just started Level 3 today. I gained 3lbs and did not lose an inch during level 1, I was told it was water weight and sure enough by mid way through level 2 I had lost all 3 lbs and am down 1 more as of this am. I have also lost 1.5 inches in my waist and 1 inch on my hips. I am not doing the rest of the measurements until I complete all 30 days.

Its a great workout, its tough but works. Push through you will be glad you did...
  • krbates84
    krbates84 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I stopped feeling sick on day 4 and the soreness subsided after day 4 of level 1. I'm on day 5 of level 2 now...keep it up!!!
    Is Level 2 as bad as the reviews make out? I am dreading starting it, fell ready to move up but daren't!

I actually enjoy level 2 more than level 1, but that's because my endurance built up from day 1 of level 1. Level 2 is definitely harder, but I feel like it goes by much quicker. Just stick with it!
  • victoireiu
    victoireiu Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It gets easier! keep it up. :)
  • squires03071986
    squires03071986 Posts: 48 Member
    Options

This is my second time doing 30 DS...I gained a few pounds both times I started,but they fell off quickly. Don't focus so much on the scale...the inches you are losing is fat. Good luck, and have fun with it. Jillian is awesome!

Thank you I will stick at it :-)
  • squires03071986
    Options
    Its an intense work out DVD by Jillian Michaels. 20 mins workout for 30 days - 10 days on Level 1, 10 days on Level 2 and 10 days on Level 3. It claims to make you lose inches and weight.
    It certainly works for the inches - I am on day 5 and the results are showing :-)

I ordered mine from Amazon and it came two days later. I have just ordered another of hers also, I did look around online and Amazon was the cheapest at the time.
  • frogg3
    frogg3 Posts: 11
    Options

I ordered mine from Amazon and it came two days later. I have just ordered another of hers also, I did look around online and Amazon was the cheapest at the time.

Alright. thanks for the help. I'm going to try this out!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of going to pick up this DVD today after work...
  • squires03071986
    Options
    Good luck :-)
  • bakerh518
    bakerh518 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have shred'ed 5 days in a row and all i can say, is those of you starting, work through the pain! Make sure you stretch quite a bit after the work out, im not sure she really has enough stretching in the legs after the work out is over. Other than that, I LOVE IT.

I felt like my legs were gonna fall off the first, second and third mornings waking up BUT waking up yesterday and today, much less so, and today i even moved to the more advanced moves! I hope by wednesday ill be ramping it up to level two!

Dont give up once you start! Carry it at least to 30 days!
  • babycakesjen
    Options
    Today I completed day 20 level 3. I thought it would
    Be tough but it wasn't as bad as i thought
    Except I struggle with push ups still lol
  • xKenzieBrookex
    Options
    I started this today, GOOD LUCK to everyone doing this!
  • healthyamberB
    healthyamberB Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Just to want to let everyone know that 30 day shred is uploaded on youtube. ripped in 30 is also uploaded there if anyone is wondering. :)
  • hajenkatt
    hajenkatt Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Started tonigh!