Food as Fuel - and a Thank You

Options
Wecandothis
Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
The idea of Food as Fuel has entirely changed my life. And I have MFP - and Mike who created and runs it, and every one of you who are vocal and contribute to the community to thank for it.

It's only been about 2.5 months since I've really taken what I read here to heart, and I'm still learning. But with each new thing that I learn, I make another positive change, and it's working.

I am now at a weight that I have not been at for 25 years, and I'm not going back to my old ways, so I know that my weight will keep coming off until it stablizes of its own accord once I'm honestly living a healthy lifestyle.

Thank you. Each and every one of you. This is posted on the Success Stories board not for me, but for what a success this site is, and how much everyone in the community has helped contribute to an honest change of lifestyle.

You guys rock!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!