Replies

• Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    I hate muffins ugh:noway: but okay okay
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    The only way I could give up cheese was to just stop buying it. It was hard but if I don't buy it, I don't eat it. I am even learning to eat my salads without cheese.

Me too!!! ......... I cut way back years ago cuz of digestion probs. :grumble:

My bf loves to cook & puts cheese on everything! :noway:
    Now we rarely buy it ....... both on a budget & diet. whew...... :drinker:
    I agree........ best not to buy it! Then portion control is easier. :bigsmile:

Yea you have a point here okay I'' just walk way from it
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I had to give up my morning bagel too :sad:

So now I have cream cheese with two slices of Ezekiel Low Sodium bread and I haven't really missed the bagel like I thought I would. Go figure :)
  • Shanta1983
    Options

So now I have cream cheese with two slices of Ezekiel Low Sodium bread and I haven't really missed the bagel like I thought I would. Go figure :)

And where do I get this ezekiel low sodium bread at? because they dont sell it at Krogers
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Western Bagel - Alternative Bagel - Roasted Onion

You can find it at Publix's, if not, online.

They are only 110 calories!

What about laughing cow cheese, has someone mentioned that yet?
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options

And where do I get this ezekiel low sodium bread at? because they dont sell it at Krogers

Yup, that's where I buy mine. It's in the frozen health food section with all the Amy's stuff. It was on sale last week I think, might still be!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    You're making some good food choices, but there's a lot of junk food in your diet. Cut out the snacks- cookies, cake, donuts, crackers, chips...you don't have to cut everything out at once, but you definitely need to work on having more good (healthy, nutritional) days with no junk food.

Add in some vegetables, and some healthy meats. Less frozen, pre-packaged snacks and meals, and more home-made meals. I don't think you need to give up cheese. I have a little when I have a wrap, pasta or tacos (key words- a little).

Instead of spreading the junk food out through the week, try a planned snack day where you can have some of your fave snacks.

:smile:
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    You're making some good food choices, but there's a lot of junk food in your diet. Cut out the snacks- cookies, cake, donuts, crackers, chips...you don't have to cut everything out at once, but you definitely need to work on having more good (healthy, nutritional) days with no junk food.

Add in some vegetables, and some healthy meats. Less frozen, pre-packaged snacks and meals, and more home-made meals. I don't think you need to give up cheese. I have a little when I have a wrap, pasta or tacos (key words- a little).

Instead of spreading the junk food out through the week, try a planned snack day where you can have some of your fave snacks.

:smile:

Best Advice I heard thus far....and I did purchase laughing cow cheese