Newbie :)

Options
I just wanted to Introduce myself. My name is Kristen, I am a single mother of 3 kids. I am 37 years old. My current weight is 232, my beginning weight was 248. I have been on and off this site for a while but just now getting serious about losing this weight again. My long term goal is to be 175(73 lbs to lose) but short term is to get to 200(48 lbs to lose). So far I have lost 16 lbs pretty much by just giving up regular sodas and switching to diet. I haven't started working out yet .. just trying to get my eating under control... but I do plan on starting to walk soon. I hope to meet others with similar goals :)

Replies

• lbayly71
    lbayly71 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi Kristen I am Lori I am the mother of 2 and step mommy to 1 lol .. I am just starting out and just joined too. I weigh 229 and my goal is 150. I have 2 broken bones in my left foot so I cant exercise but I am trying to control my eating... it's really hard! Nice to meet you and Good Luck!
  • weepinwillow
    Options
    Nice to meet you too!!! We can do it! Good Luck Lori!
  • saraelizabethhinkle
    saraelizabethhinkle Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am also new here, my short term goal is to loose 49 pounds. I just started my new life a week ago, so I do not have alot to report...but I am eager to meet people that are in the same position as me :) We all need supporters!