Looking for a diet buddy with lots and lots to lose

Options
Hi I am 47 and looking for a diet buddy with quite a lot of weight to lose by that I mean at least 100lb to lose. I sart really well and by week 3 i've went by the way side. If I am truthful I am lazy and that has a lot to account for. I would love to have somebody else to talk to that we can motovate each other and become buddys.

Replies

• lilorphann
    lilorphann Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • RLDeShazo
    RLDeShazo Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Iv'e got over 200 to lose ultimately. Add me if you would like.
  • sallycan
    sallycan Posts: 9
    Options
    I'm exactly the same way...but feel much more dedicated this time on MFP. Please feel free to add me as a friend and message any time!:smile:
  • Nia1959
    Nia1959 Posts: 3
    Options
    I have over 100 to lose also. I fall off after a couple weeks. Would like to be your Buddy and encourage each other.
    Need to do this and NOT look back.....
  • wildheart33
    Options
    I am exactly the same way. I have stopped and started this process over and over again. This time is different I AM goin to beat my addictions and feel better about myself. I also need some friends that I can talk to and will give their honest advice and maybe a pick me up or two lol , Seriously if u want add me as a friend. Im triing to loose at least 100 pds but could loose 125 would be the final goal.
  • goodcoffy
    goodcoffy Posts: 25
    Options
    feel free to add me... we can travel this journey together!
  • wftiger
    wftiger Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I've lost 100 and have that left. I can certainly give you some pointers if you need.
  • StephGodsPrincess
    StephGodsPrincess Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like, I have almost 200 to lose.
  • aprueitt
    aprueitt Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • rainbowbandit
    rainbowbandit Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I've got about exactly 100 to lose. Add me if you want!
  • ADH13
    ADH13 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi! I have at leat 150 to lose and just started this journey. Always looking for new friends and support. Add me if you or anyone else wants to.

Thanks,
    Amy
  • AllyBooMommyof2
    Options
    You can add me :)
  • MelodyinGa
    MelodyinGa Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    me too!!
  • teacherlisa04
    Options
    I'd like to be your fitness buddy as well. Ive lost 30 but I haven't been "good" for about one month now, thus I have been maintaining that weight loss. I need to lose about 40 more......so I'll be on here often! Good luck to you :)
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • mrsringor2011
    mrsringor2011 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. I started off at 305 lbs Dec 2011 and Im down to 285.5 now. Ive been eating better and measuring my foods out along with working out using 30 Day Shred dvd by Jillian Michaels.
  • Jnine25
    Jnine25 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I started in January with 100 pounds to lose. I still have a long journey ahead of me and am not in a great rush. They say slow and steady wins the race ;). I have about 75 more to go. I would be delighted if anyone wants to add me. I love my friends on here who have encouraged me so much! I hope I have done the same in return. Good luck on your journey! I'm confident you can do this!!! Stick with it no matter what!
  • rpoupard99
    rpoupard99 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm new and could use some buddies who need to lose a lot as well!

Hey... We should start an over 100 pounds group...don't know how to do that but it could be inspiring!
  • rpoupard99
    rpoupard99 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Oh...just realized there are some over 100 pounds to lose groups already set up in GROUPS. I guess I will join one of them!
  • dianniejt
    dianniejt Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I would love some buddies too. I am starting my journey today. I have 135# I want to lose.