Running accessories?

Options
Hi peeps,

I have just started C25k - today is day 3.

I currently run on the treadmill, but am planning to take it outside once I'm done with the programme.

I am looking at getting a running case for my iphone. I want one that sits in the small of my back - I first looked at the armband ones but I doubt I will like it long term (I am thinking about the chaffing after, I am not willing to risk it)

and also

a halo headphone sweatband thingy - I've seen them online but they don't appear to have taken off in the 2 years they've been available.

So I'm not sure.

I want to listen to music and maybe get Zombies Run! but I am a very small person with small ears and earbuds kill them.

Any recs or anti recs?

Replies

• MooMooooo
    MooMooooo Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Discoveri
    Discoveri Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Would this be something you are interested in? I think you could just turn the belt so that your phone is on your back. http://www.ifitnessinc.com/index.php?_a=viewCat&catId=4

About the earbuds- look for one designed for kids and see if that helps. I can't do regular earbuds so I rock the old school headphones normally.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Have you tried the soft kind of ear buds? I think the ones that come with iphones/ipods are torture devices.
  • MooMooooo
    MooMooooo Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys :flowerforyou:

I just bought myself a waist runners belt from ifitness.

I'll check out the earbuds at my local kmart... so many kids use them now, I'll try to get a childs size soft pair and hope for the best. :heart:
  • lyttlewon
    lyttlewon Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I can't use ear buds either so I have a pair of Skullcandy head phones. I wear a bandana to control hair and sweat.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys :flowerforyou:

I just bought myself a waist runners belt from ifitness.

I'll check out the earbuds at my local kmart... so many kids use them now, I'll try to get a childs size soft pair and hope for the best. :heart:
    Most of them come with 3 sizes to choose from. Perhaps the smalls would work?