Scale games?

Options
So my WI day is Monday. I weighed in yesterday, I was up a pound from the previous week. I know it was bloat from the weekend. But I owned it, and tracked it.
Today I go to the doctor and I'm down 2 pounds from yesterday's weigh in on my scale. Do I change it here, or just let it lie and wait until next Monday to change it?

Yes I know its a scale game. Yes I know I shouldn't let the number on that thing effect me this way...

Replies

• albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Do whatever pleases you...:) Keep in mind that there's bigger picture and more important things to be concerned about. Good luck.
  • ExtraordinaryMachine80
    Options
    I only weigh on my WI day - I drive myself crazy otherwise. I used to be totally addicted to my scale, took my ex actually hiding it from me. Now I know the only weight that matters is my weight on Monday mornings.
  • BostonMatt
    BostonMatt Posts: 258
    Options
    I was just thinking about this today. Do I want to track every day or weekly. Either way the scale drives me crazy.
  • Sassy922
    Sassy922 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Thanks. Its a mind game for me, I'll admit. I think right now I will leave it as is and change it when I weigh in on Monday. maybe that will make me not eat (or drink) with a reckless abandon over the weekend.