calling all insanity before and after success stories

Options
i want to start insanity workout but 2 things are holding me back first that i am really scared that i wont be able to survive the workout and secondly is it it worth all the effort so therefore i really need to see some before and after pictures of people to get me motivated....so please everyone do post your pics so i get moving with insanity and do tell me how was it for you guys...thankyouu

Replies

• sharyalick
    sharyalick Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    i am currently on week 4 day 2. and even though i haven't seen much change in scale and haven't toned up as much as i'd hope, i did however lose 1 lbs and 0.5 inch off waist and hips. I'm hoping that by end of insanity i will at least reach 135 lbs (i began at 144 lbs, currently 143 lbs) and reach 38-28-38 (at very least!) and see some toning on those thighs !! Much success in your endeavors !! :)
  • IAMDDAY
    IAMDDAY Posts: 771
    Options
    I am redoing the first month because i felt i could do better and i was not ready for the first. so i am on week 2 of the first month again. I had a victory today when i could not wear my belt because it was to big. Which was perfect timing because i was feeling like i was not making much progress. Here's to keeping going no matter what.. COOOOOMMME ONNNN lets GOOOOOOO!
  • outlaw5353
    outlaw5353 Posts: 50
    Options
    its great my 2 mile time has dropped by a whole min my posture is better ive lost an 2 inches off my stomach and my posture is better plus i see more def in my stomach as well not a six pack but more of my ribs are showing but lost 15 pounds with dieting doing insnaity and running every morning 2 more weeks and im done will post pics then
  • bmdk0510
    bmdk0510 Posts: 11
    Options
    It's great. I have lost a lot of inches with it, and others are noticing now. The first month is pure hell. The second month really tones your body. Personally, I like the second month better. It's a lot of cardio. You can do it!
  • xqueenbee24x
    xqueenbee24x Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I am currently in the recovery week between the first and second month. My results are similar in that I have seen a a difference in measurements as well as strength and ability. For me those are victories as well. The scale is just a number and does not always reflect the transformations in your body.
    Insanity is a great program, so don't worry about not being able to keep up. It is the perfect program for tailoring to the needs of virtually all of its users.Just because breaks are not given that often does not mean they cannot be taken. Just because the people in the videos can jump higher than you does not mean that you need to over exert yourself and in doing so you could end up injuring yourself.
    A lot of people have reported fabulous results from this program, while others have expressed caution due to joint pain caused by the large amount of jumping involved. I too have began to experience pain in my knees and ankles from doing Insanity and was told that it would be wise to take a rest day twice a week rather than once, and due more low impact exercise rather than the high impact associated with insanity.
    This is not to deter you from trying the program but rather just to let you know that it is extremely important to watch your form for the exercises and listen to your body.

If you have any other questions please feel free to send me a message.
  • victoriasnow
    victoriasnow Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I have completed the full 60 days of Insanity & am now actually doing insanity every day along with a good run & a p90x workout!! I started off almost 35 lbs heavier than i am now, i have lost so many inches with the program, and I have so much more strength and endurance than i ever had in my life!! id put up my before & afters but for some reason photobucket always says my pictures are deleted so if you want to take a look at my pictures go ahead! :) or feel free to add me for support!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!