SURVEY: The most calorific foods you've ever eaten?

Options
2»

Replies

• glypta
    glypta Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I have eaten half a pack of oreos...dont even want to figure the calories on that.

i have done this as well! oreos are my ALL TIME FAVORITE.. i can not buy them. its the one food i can not control not eating if its in the house!

I thought eating the whole pack just went without saying...
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    You are making me hungry. The most Calorific food I have ever eaten was the Big Pizza's at Walmart. Those things are Huge and I Tend to eat the whole pie
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    Whole package of Double Stuf Oreos and a half gallon of milk with it...

Buffet meals over 5000 calories....

Also, if I open a bag of potato chips I HAVE TO eat the whole thing. Something prevents me from rolling over the bag and putting it in the cabinet. (that something being a complete and utter lack of willpower)
  • James_H
    James_H Posts: 48
    Options
    Probably the Black Palace burger at MeatMarket in Covent Garden, London - you can see a picture here:

http://crumpeats.wordpress.com/2012/05/15/meatmarket-covent-garden-london/
  • SunshineDieter
    Options
    There's a takeaway near where I live that do chocolate pizzas (like sweet dough, nutella covering, white chocolate shavings and then as many calorific toppings as you like: mars planets, maltesers, haribo etc).

A friend worked out its about 1500 for a quarter ... I managed a half once :(
  • shanjen27
    shanjen27 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You are making me hungry. The most Calorific food I have ever eaten was the Big Pizza's at Walmart. Those things are Huge and I Tend to eat the whole pie

Bronxy...considering you announced that you're a "vagatarian" it's no wonder you eat the whole pie...
  • mrowrmeowmrowr
    mrowrmeowmrowr Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Deep fried butter.
    Pretty sure that's one of the most calorific foods per gram.

Deep fried Oreos and deep fried Reeses might come to a close second.

I'll try anything that's fried, lol.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    I've eaten two super size big mac meals in one sitting. That's probably 2000 or so.
  • poledancing_ninja
    Options
    Millionaire’s BIG Candymania £4.99
    The ultimate chocolate fest! Chocolate caramel
    shortbread pieces, four scoops of vanilla ice cream,
    four scoops of chocolate ice cream, toffee sauce,
    Mars Planets,® M&M’s,® 2 Twix® fingers and sugar
    curls all topped with cream.
  • sarahj1503
    sarahj1503 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Millionaire’s BIG Candymania £4.99
    The ultimate chocolate fest! Chocolate caramel
    shortbread pieces, four scoops of vanilla ice cream,
    four scoops of chocolate ice cream, toffee sauce,
    Mars Planets,® M&M’s,® 2 Twix® fingers and sugar
    curls all topped with cream.

Hungry Horse right?!

Ive eaten those many times, but never one to myself - Ive prob eaten more than my half tho, I can move my spoon quicker then my husband!!! (In fact any meal from Hungry Horse pubs will be packing in mega cals. I ate the Bombay Burger last time, and thats 1700 cals!!)
  • poledancing_ninja
    Options
    I ate one by myself once when my large auntie took me out for a meal when I was about 14. I am shocked and stunned I didn't throw it back up!
  • bakay138
    bakay138 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    to die for good!!! but I don't want to die so..... bye bye.

I LOVE THIS QUOTE! It is my new motto! Thanks.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    There's a takeaway near where I live that do chocolate pizzas (like sweet dough, nutella covering, white chocolate shavings and then as many calorific toppings as you like: mars planets, maltesers, haribo etc).

A friend worked out its about 1500 for a quarter ... I managed a half once :(

You had me at white chocolate. Yummy!!