GodsBlessings

Options
This is a short message to give a shout out the the Lord. 2 1/2 years ago I was fired from my job of over 10 years. Just recently I was rehired by the same company I was fired from. I truly believe this was a message from God, saying this is where he truly wants me to be. I can't tell you how happy this makes me, I've know most of these people for more than 10 years and have missed them more than I can say for the last 2 1/2 years I've been gone. I simply must think that God hadd a hand in this. I only hope that I can do his work here. Thanks for listening.

Replies

• Redbird99ky
    Redbird99ky Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Praise God!

I am sure that if He had a hand in it, there is a specific reason. Perhaps someone you used to work with there is now ready to come to Christ.

I have a friend who prayed one day that God would teach him patience.... He was fired from his job that day (wrongfully) and spent the next 9 months patiently waiting for the court case to settle. When it was over, he went back to the same unit, same supervisor, etc. Being the Christian man he is, he held no grudge.

Best of luck on your new (old) job, and may God bless you with peace, love, and joy. You will find your answer in His time, as you well know.
  • carrieo888
    carrieo888 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    All things are done for His purpose. Blessings Be!
  • JohnnyResets
    JohnnyResets Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Good for you Karen. If you are hearing His voice, then that must be the place. I'm glad you are at peace.
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    AMEN SISTER. GOD IS GOOD. AND HIS LOVE IS EVERLASTING!!
  • proudnannaX3
    Options
    Thank God!! He is so awesome!!!! Just walK in his footsteps you can't go wrong.
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    :happy: That is such good news. It is true that HE works in mysterious ways, but always for your good. Congrats Hun!! :happy: