P90X

LM12
LM12 Posts: 12
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Im curious....has anyone tried this program? My boyfriend got it for me and im excited to get started :bigsmile: Is it THAT extreme??

Replies

• bettersusan
    bettersusan Posts: 240 Member
    My husband got it for himself. He hasn't done it as consistantly as he'd hoped, but he does look better and several of his friends are big believers in it. I've heard good things. It WILL kick your butt though!
  • LM12
    I know it will! My bf keeps reminding me of that lol:ohwell:
  • aprilvet
    aprilvet Posts: 724 Member
    P90X is the greatest!!!!!!:drinker: Look through some of the existing threads for more info and confirmation. But this is the best program if you are committed and determined to change your physique!!!
  • kamsbry
    kamsbry Posts: 1
    HI LM
    I think you will love P90X. It is a hard workout but if you stick with it you will see results. Checkout website www.lafitandhealthy.com to see more that the company has to offer.
    I also saw your comment regarding water. As a rule of thumb you should divide your weight in half and that is how many ounces of water you should drink in a day.
    Good luck and let me know if you have any questions about P90X.
    Kate
  • jessie1
    jessie1 Posts: 46
    The p90 is amaxing! you won't be dissapointed if you stick with it...you will see results! Im so glad that I started the p90x!
  • Melonhead
    Melonhead Posts: 168
    My Co-Workers are doing P90X and it works! I'm hesitant to try it because I have serious issues with my back. from what I've seen of it, and what I've heard it will kick your butt.
  • LM12
    But are the results equal....for women and men?:huh:
This discussion has been closed.