Replies

• alischaid
    alischaid Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I had a turkey club on a wheat bagel today :(
  • maggfree
    maggfree Posts: 1
    Options
    Was scheduled a colonoscopy yesterday and my prep wasn't complete so I had to reschedule for today. So 2 days of clear fluid led me straight to Krispie Kreme Donuts where I ate 4 glazed donuts hot out of the oven.:blushing:
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Lasagna for lunch, and not being able to go for a walk to burn it off :(
  • reyopo
    reyopo Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Ha! You ask today of all days? Where was this thread last weekend? Today was pretty much perfect, except I could use a tad more protein, and I am WAAAAAAYYYY too full to eat back my exercise cals... but otherwise, under on sugar and fat which is ALWAYS a struggle for me.
  • mommajolynn
    mommajolynn Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I caved and ate the brownie at work today.

Came home and ran it off tho lol
  • Calliesmom1
    Options
    I gave into my craving of Peanut butter M&M's

I love Peanut butter M&M's!! I switched to gram crackers and peanut butter. still gotta lots of cals but alot more filling. And just as yummy! Just a tip.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Annoyed anytime I eat something with animal products in it. Safely assuming the cookie I ate from my boss today contained some. :( Oh well! Life moves on lol
  • amivox
    amivox Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I can never stay under sugar, which I don't entirely understand... :/ I eat really well aside from the damn sugar.
  • zrmac804
    zrmac804 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Two words: Potluck Lunch. :blushing:

Several people made yummy, meaty, grease-and-salt filled dishes and I wanted to try every dish. :laugh: Not to mention the homemade desserts

The slow-cooked pulled pork and homemade carrot cake were definitely worth the calories, but I should have skipped the slice of takeout pizza.

I tried the "sampling" strategy and took a small portion of everything that looked good, but there was so much food that all the sampling added up. :drinker: Oh well, it's off to aerobics tomorrow for me!
  • Blu4dayz
    Blu4dayz Posts: 12
    Options
    Shoot... just when I thought it was my secret you had to ask. I had these stupid nachos from Del Taco. I didn't eat them all but I did eat some. Why, Why, Why???? I didn't even crave them nor did I want them. I just ate them. Need more self control.
  • gracieabem
    gracieabem Posts: 211
    Options
    I'm fairly happy with my diary today so far, but overall I'm a bit bemused that I am rather inconsistent with my macros.

How can I really fall short of my protein macro one day and then find it hard to stay under the next? Most days I have to be careful with my carbs and today I was just adding more and more snacks (albeit healthy choices) because I was lacking in them going by my plan for the day.
  • VanessaMFaulkner
    Options
    2T hummus...does that count?
  • corgisncollies
    corgisncollies Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I got candy at the checkout when I was leaving work today. I was hungry and wasn't planning on having dinner when I got home. (I worked until 10 tonight.)
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting my day now but yesterday for some reason I was craving for Spanish food & ate a Spanish rice. When I entered it, it came up with over 400 calories per cup. I also ate more than a serving of paella the other day that has 500+ calories per cup.
  • LittleNicci
    LittleNicci Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Subway footlong chicken breast sandwich! UGH!
  • CoCoBean14
    CoCoBean14 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I gave into my craving of Peanut butter M&M's

Those are AMAZING.

I did decent today, I just expected to sleep more than I did. So I ate over my calories. whoops.
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    For calories, I was good today, if not a little too much under my goal.

But I ate like zero veggies today, which doesn't happen often. Plus I ate a stale apple danish late tonight that was sugarlicious and that I didn't even enjoy.
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    What was the worst food you ate today that messed up your eating plan?

Apple fritter. 510 calories of sugar covered, deep fried pastry. Tasted really good and squeezed it into my net calories after a decent run to burn some calories off. Still, kind of a waste of 500 calories.
  • led6777
    led6777 Posts: 268
    Options
    i sprinkled white table sugar on my bowl of kix :(
  • spokaloo
    spokaloo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    BEER... enough said.